• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Is there a hot topic near you? I need some Frankenweenie stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a hot topic near you? I need some Frankenweenie stuff!

SyriusLionwing

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Hi Guys! As I am in the UK I am Hot-topic-less but they are doing an epic amount of awesomely cute frankenweenie stuff, mainly this lanyard :

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Ac...sney+Frankenweenie+Striped+Lanyard-155670.jsp

I neeeeeedddddddsssssss it XD! If you have a hot topic near you could you get me one and i will pay you via paypal + pnp to the UK? or if you are doing a hot topic order via the website can you scoop me one up? there is a 20 % off code if you spend over $30 (you just type fj47pty3 in the coupon box at checkout) so maybe a few people will want one and we cna all get a bit of a discount? I am going a bit sparky mad but the stuff is so sweet!

Thanks guys any help is much appreciated!

Laura

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back