• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

It IS Official...I Am Starting A Second Collection!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It IS Official...I Am Starting A Second Collection!!! :)

nsingleton

Jessica Rabbit Addict
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Frozengroup-1.jpg

Well, I just finished watching Frozen, and I am absolutely, totally, 100% in LOVE!!!:love: I think this may be my all time favorite fully Disney movie!!! :bigthumb: I know it will be forever before I can get one Frozen pin, let alone all of them, but I have decided I am going to try at least!!!! It is probably time I start collecting something else as well anyone :rofl: gives me more than Jessica to hope far and look at!!! :lol: This movie is so incredible and awesome, I am still in awe...SO excited!!! :D I am rather anxious :anxious: to get my new collection started!!! I can't wait!!!! Frozen pins, here I come!!! :lol:

Pretty solid Disney Movie for sure. Did you see it in 3D? This would be one that would be good in 3D I'd imagine.

I would say "don't do it, noooooooooo", but who am I to deny you the thrill of the pin quest. Good luck and enjoy >^..^<

You just don't want to make things easy for yourself do you? ;) I wish you all the luck!

Pretty solid Disney Movie for sure. Did you see it in 3D? This would be one that would be good in 3D I'd imagine.

I saw it in 3D because I missed the 2D showing earlier in the day. I must say this was the first movie I saw in 3D where I wondered if my TV was 3D compatible so I could get the Blu-Ray 3D release of the movie when it comes out. That's saying a lot.

Frozen was such a beautiful movie!!! I enjoyed watching it, and I think everyone else in the theater did too! So many awes, and laughter, and one great big gasp!!! I'm so glad you liked it too, especially enough to start a second collection! Woot, woot! I wish you all the luck with it!!!!

P. S. Do you have all the songs stuck in your head too? For me, it's mostly Let it Go.

Last edited:
Good Luck...I haven't seen the movie yet but heard great things. And the pins I have seen so far are pretty cool.

Thanks everyone!!! I know...I pick the hard ones, but I have to go with what my heart desires! :lol: I saw the 2nd because we took my niece and I didn't think she would were the 3 glasses! :D

Before you know it you'll be getting a Elsa Tattoo.... :lol:

:rofl: You know me too well Tony!!! :lol:

It's like that with me with saving mr banks but there isn't any pins out or coming out for this film which is really sad any way I've wanted to collect the frozen pins after seeing the preview of it I've got the opening day pin and the 4pin set and the snow flake open edtion pin but I'm struggling to get some one to help me to get the soda fountain pins goodluck on getting them through I'm not having much luck!

Good luck with your new collection! I have to wait a few more days before Frozen is released over here.

But you still need to watch WIR. :D

I saw it this weekend and LOVED it as well. Was really tough not to just buy another ticket so I could watch it again.

We saw it in 2D because the 3D usually gives me headaches (already a 4-eyes... 6-eyes are too many), but I bet it was great in 3D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back