• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! It's electrifying!

ZAPPED! It's electrifying!

norlando319

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Okay, here's the fact. I have been kind of rude to my DPF family. Shocking, right? I am such a sweetheart! :rolleyes:

But, in truth, people have been ZAPping me, and I have PMed them "thank you" notes, but haven't shared with the rest of the group.

Well, that's going to change - and kind of all in waves (just to get me caught up, you understand)!

Bigs hugs and thanks to the first five ZAPs I have photos of:

Turbo_Tastic
Rocke01
mybabykelly (twice)
JaxPooh

I played in a game Turbo hosted, and I DIDN"T WIN!!! She still sent me this sweet pair of Dwarfs from UKDS and the awesome DLRP Lanyard was my Cy-Bug (or not, but maybe so.... ;-) ):
1544498_10202928203507684_1634069980_n.jpg

I played in a game Rocke01 hosted, and she sent me these five pins, plus several DCA Construction Fence HM pins from my "wants" list (but they are not in the picture, because they are in the pin book next to their family!) :-D :
1509131_10202928203867693_50591130_n.jpg

And Mike, Mike wanted to zap me some pins in the first game I played, but he didn't have anything from my wants list - so he looked at my owned pins, and figure out I didn't have the full set of Villain Bowling pins - I won TWO and got zapped FIVE! What kind of math is that?
1483419_10202928202547660_421854640_n.jpg

Then in another one of Mike's games, I won five, and he remembered reading somewhere that I like the PWP Key pins, so he zapped me one of those I didn't have yet - I think I was more excited about the zap pin, than about the five gorgeous pins I won!!:
1522219_10202928178987071_167874573_n.jpg

I have a couple more ZAPs to get photos of and post, and I have a bunch of "Mail Day" photos from great trades with awesome people - Like JaxPooh, who traded with me for the PTN pin, and then just zapped me with the 2102 spinner - for no real reason, other than he loves sending pins to people:
1174540_10202928201027622_444002366_n.jpg

I am moved to tears, both from my shame at having been so rude, and at the kindness and generosity that abounds in this family! This is not even counting the great "zap" pin games that cjvandever and other people have held (I love my PODM Pluto's Christmas Tree). I am going back through all my received pins, and I will be posting proper thank yous!

This is only the beginning!

:hug:

Last edited:
I have told you before, but let me tell you again, welcome to this wonderful family!!! Couldn't happen to a nicer guy!!!

Yes, I agree with David, welcome to the DPF family and know that good things happen to good people, and your a good person! So glad we could all bring you a little joy, you deserve it buddy!

Back