• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! I've been rak'd!!!!!!!

ZAPPED! I've been rak'd!!!!!!!
I got another completely awesome Rak in today from Sora (Sorapandora). She is one of the best DPF members that we have. Thank you so much Sara, I love everything!
Btw... I love the congratulations card, that is so cool!

20160625_160602.jpg

So I get home from work today and what's sitting here waiting for me, how about this huge box from Candist & Paul (Paul1823) and also Brian (Badical).
20160627_153048.jpg

I'm thinking "what the heck can this be"? So I open the box. .... HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!! That's all I can say! You talk about a Rak, wow....this is unbelievable! I couldn't believe all the awesome things I was pulling out of this box! You guys are the best! You guys truly went above and beyond! I love everything, thank you guys so much! Here's what these crazy people stuffed in that box.

20160627_151832.jpg

So after I finish drooling over all the cool things that Candist, Paul & Brian sent me (just kidding, I'm still drooling) the mailman drops off another package. I'm thinking "what ..another package, I'm still not over the first one."

This one is from Bruce Collins. I open it up and couldn't believe my eyes, he sent me the LE 500 Chernabog pin that I've been trying to get for so long! Thank you do much Bruce, that pin is so awesome! You are truly an amazing person!

20160627_153937.jpg

I got another completely awesome Rak in today from Sora (Sorapandora). She is one of the best DPF members that we have. Thank you so much Sara, I love everything!
Btw... I love the congratulations card, that is so cool!

20160625_160602.jpg

You're very welcome! Congrats again. Those Haunted Mansion plushies are awesome!

So happy you enjoyed all the goodies! Would have been there earlier but I had the wrong address. We are so thrilled it made it to you safely!

Super happy and excited for you Tony!!! You are an AWESOME person, pin buddy and fantastic friend!! :hug: I'm very glad so many DPFers see that too!! :bigthumb: Congrats to you Tony!!! :rock: AND ROCK ON TO ALL YOU DPFers that sent Tbird RAKS!! Y'all are AMAZING!!! :bowdown:

Awesome surprises from all! You should also get a little something from the land of Frozen :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got another Rak in the other day from the Awesome trudms06 from Norway!! My wife keeps wanting to steal it from me but I won't let her...lol. Thank you so much for the awesome pin, I love it!!

20160711_040923.jpg

I got another Rak in the other day from the Awesome trudms06 from Norway!! My wife keeps wanting to steal it from me but I won't let her...lol. Thank you so much for the awesome pin, I love it!!

20160711_040923.jpg

Wow!! That is awesome!! Congrats again Tony!! You are such a wonderful person, DPFer and pin buddy (and friend!!!), you deserve LOTS and LOTS of happiness and great surprises!! I'm very happy for you and sending big THANK YOUs to everyone who zapped you!! :hug: Take care, *bjr

Back