• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Jessica Desperate Housewives Pin...Opinions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jessica Desperate Housewives Pin...Opinions?

nsingleton

Jessica Rabbit Addict
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
What is the general consensus on the Jessica Rabbit Desperate Housewives magaxine cover pin? Her holding the apple on the pin board that looks like a neighborhood! What's your opinions? How much would you pay, shipping and all, if you had an opportunity to purchase? Is it a collectible one? Just wondering...

Thanks for any help! :)

I'm not sure of the price value, as I traded for my a few years ago. I will say this, she is very pink, they messed up her skin tone. She looks like she's been out in the sun holding that apple for about 12 hours.

I'm not sure of the price value, as I traded for my a few years ago. I will say this, she is very pink, they messed up her skin tone. She looks like she's been out in the sun holding that apple for about 12 hours.

LMFAO!!!! That is SO frickin' funny! You made me laugh SO hard! Thanks, I needed that, and the definitely will help me decide if I want to BUY this pin or not! Thanks for the laugh and advice!

I agree- that's the first thing I thought when I saw this thread, too...that she was that weird orange/pink tone. There are one or two other Jessica pins where the skin tone is off in that way (pirate, Russia, and snowflake come to mind...oh, and the one Jack O' Lantern one).

It was much more popular back when the show was popular- now, you should be able to get it for $15, I would imagine...

Personally, I don't care for it, but if you like the show, it would appeal to you more than it does to me.

Ya, it is not terrible, but does look like she spent a little extra time in the sun, ha ha, too funny! Ya, I was never a fan of the show, saw a half of an episode! Just liked the design and backing card combo. We will see, not sure yet, ha ha! The price is around that, but not sure if I want the money for a pin I REALLY want???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back