• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Jessica Jumbo Pins - Dancing Swing, Paso Doble, Waltz - Auction Ends Tuesday 4/09/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Jessica Jumbo Pins - Dancing Swing, Paso Doble, Waltz - Auction Ends Tuesday 4/09/13
For all 3

Okay :) I am going to try for all three. Maybe I will have some beginners luck :lol: being only the second auction I bid on (beginners luck skipped me then, ha ha!) and I would pretty much die for these pins! :D

I am going to bid my Mulan PODM which is signed by the artist and is on its original backer card :)

Pics can be seen here:
http://disneypinforum.com/showthrea...2-Mulan-PODM-***Signed-By-Artist***-Plus-more!

AND

You can choose two of these three vintage pins:

Pin 1154 from the 80's
Pin 1451
Pin 3474
Both from 1990

The two you like best are yours :D

:x:

Thanks for the bid but leader remains the same. 54 minutes before this auction ends!

Leaderboard

1st - Underworld 87 (Aladdin PODM)
2nd - Kmargo (Pin Trading Event Rapunzel)
3rd - Combatre (Belle Dimensional Castle)

I will bid LK PoDM for all 3
KGrHqVHJEFDzyd5HPbBQ-NO7Z91Q60_12_zps5c8ae45d.jpg

Nsingleton, you very kind to put up all your pins for this auction but I would never want to take them from someone like that. I see that you are a exlusive Jessica collector and I want make sure you have a wonderful experience here in our DPF community. I am sending all 3 Jessica pins your way. Consider them a gift from one pin collector to another. In short I am making you the winner, enjoy the zap.

Angel

Nsingleton, you very kind to put up all your pins for this auction but I would never want to take them from someone like that. I see that you are a exlusive Jessica collector and I want make sure you have a wonderful experience here in our DPF community. I am sending all 3 Jessica pins your way. Consider them a gift from one pin collector to another. In short I am making you the winner, enjoy the zap.

Angel
This right here ladies and gentlemen is why im a pin collector the most amazing people are right here in our little community you guys are awesome see you guys friday at the BT release :D

OMG Angel!!!! You are a true Angel :angel:! Thank you SOOOOO MUCH!!! :hug: You are extraordinarily kind and generous, and I am truly indebted to you! :D When I read you post...and then read it again, you made me cry! I don't know how to thank you enough? :hug: :hug: You don't know what this means to me! I am at a total loss for words, and that is hard to do to me! :lol: Definitely did not expect to see that at all! I will gladly give you any pins you would like from my trades to show my utmost appreciation for the sincerely genuine kindness you are showing to me! I just want to say thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!! My heart is racing...you have made me ecstatic! :D :hug: I wish I could hug you in person! I so just am not sure how else to say how grateful I am to you! PLEASE feel free to request any pins you want from my trades now and/or in the future!!! :) THANK YOU A TON!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back