• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Jessica Rabbit Premium Format And...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jessica Rabbit Premium Format And...

nsingleton

Jessica Rabbit Addict
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I would also like to find a Jessica Rabbit Premium Format and/or Tonner Jessica Rabbit, however, I know these are quite expensive, so I would have to work out a payment plan! :x: I am really looking for any Jessica Rabbit (or any WFRR?) collectibles. :D

Any help is appreciated!

Last edited:
Well, as long as I pass my background check (which I know I will, I managed a loan/check cashing store in CO :lol: ), I have the job with H&R Block!!! :hsd: So, as a little celebration, if someone has one of these LE Jessica figures to sell, please let me know, I would like to work on getting one with my second check (have to pay off some bills and a wonderful friend with my first one :) )!!! :x:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back