• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

July DLR Pickups - close to cost

Status
Not open for further replies.
If possible I would love to be put on the list for the Diamond Decades Collection: Sleeping Beauty Castle and then the tinkerbell 60th anniversary logo pin

Last edited:
Hi could you also add me for:

60th Annual Passholder Diamond bi-monthly: Alice In Wonderland (LE3000) $15.95 (+$2 surcharge) July 9th
Diamond Decades Collection: Sleeping Beauty Castle (LE3000) $15.95 (+$3 surcharge) July 9[SUP]th[/SUP]
Diamond Decades Collection: Main Street USA (LE5000) $15.95 (+$1 surcharge) July 16[SUP]th[/SUP]
Diamond Decades Collection: Mad Tea Party (LE5000) $15.95 (+$3 surcharge) July 16[SUP]th[/SUP]

Thank you hope you have an awesome holiday!

I would like to add Diamond Decades Collection: Mad Tea Party (LE5000) $15.95 (+$3 surcharge) to my request. (After seeing the jumbo pin, I definitely want it.)

Hi Sean,
I want to order the 60th Anniversary Jumbo pin and 60th Diamond D Pin of the Month - Snow White. You can add me to future request lists for the new Diamond D Pin of the Month series.

Can you please put me down for three Paint the Night mystery boxes (assuming they come out obviously lol)?

ETA: for some reason, someone else's avatar is showing up for me....and only in this post...what...

Can I still get a wonderfully wicked? Also one best friends. Thanks!

Hey Sean- Are you able to get a paint the night Elsa box today? Thanks-

And Ariel? So 2 boxes?

Hi there! If you're still available to could you put me down for a Captain Hook LE pin and 2 Paint the Night Tinkerbells and one Paint the Night Ariel? Thanks again for your help!

If possible, The Paint the Night Mystery Boxes (Tink, Elsa, Ariel)

Thank you s always.

Oh man, I did not see the Paint the night mystery boxes. Is it still possible to ask for an Ariel one?

Hi Sean,

I would like the Alice pin coming out on the 9th and the 60th Sleeping beauty castle pin.
Thanks

Can I please be added to standby for Disney Decades? Didn't realize it was Small World :(

If possible I would love to be put on the list for the Diamond Decades Collection: Sleeping Beauty Castle and then the tinkerbell 60th anniversary logo pin

Hi could you also add me for:

60th Annual Passholder Diamond bi-monthly: Alice In Wonderland (LE3000) $15.95 (+$2 surcharge) July 9th
Diamond Decades Collection: Sleeping Beauty Castle (LE3000) $15.95 (+$3 surcharge) July 9[SUP]th[/SUP]
Diamond Decades Collection: Main Street USA (LE5000) $15.95 (+$1 surcharge) July 16[SUP]th[/SUP]
Diamond Decades Collection: Mad Tea Party (LE5000) $15.95 (+$3 surcharge) July 16[SUP]th[/SUP]

Thank you hope you have an awesome holiday!

Is it possible to be added for the inside out best friends?

I would like to add Diamond Decades Collection: Mad Tea Party (LE5000) $15.95 (+$3 surcharge) to my request. (After seeing the jumbo pin, I definitely want it.)

I would like all of the 7 diamond decades pins please

Hi Sean, wanted to update my order:
Snow white, storybook canal, jungle cruise, 60th anniversary logo (not the jumbo), carousel. Thank you!!

Hey buddy! Can I reserve a Diamond Decades Collection: Sleeping Beauty Castle pin plz? thanks! :D

Forgot to add one more Diamond Decades Collection: Jungle Cruise (LE4000) $15.95 (+$1 surcharge)

Thank you!!

I'd love to add the Diamond D with Snow White!

Hi Sean,
I want to order the 60th Anniversary Jumbo pin and 60th Diamond D Pin of the Month - Snow White. You can add me to future request lists for the new Diamond D Pin of the Month series.

I'd like to be on the list for the Best Friends Joy and Sadness pins please. Thank you!

Everybody is on the list. New payment PM's going out this morning!

Hey hey! Could I please get on your standby lists for the Mad Tea Party and Small World pins? Thanks! <3

Hi Sean!
I'm a little late to the party as I was on vacation, but can you add me to the following lists:

- Diamond Decades Collection: Sleeping Beauty Castle (LE3000) $15.95 (+$3 surcharge)
- Diamond Decades Collection: Storybook Canal (LE3000) $15.95 (+$1 surcharge)
- Disneyland 60th Anniversary Logo (LR) $14.95 (+$2 surcharge)
- Diamond Decades Collection: King Arthur Carousel (LE5000) $15.95 (+$1 surcharge)
- Disney Decades: 1965-1974 it's a small world (LE5000) $15.95 (+$2 surcharge)

Thanks!

Shaun "Moertimer Mouse"

Hi Sean!
I'm a little late to the party as I was on vacation, but can you add me to the following lists:

- Diamond Decades Collection: Sleeping Beauty Castle (LE3000) $15.95 (+$3 surcharge)
- Diamond Decades Collection: Storybook Canal (LE3000) $15.95 (+$1 surcharge)
- Disneyland 60th Anniversary Logo (LR) $14.95 (+$2 surcharge)
- Diamond Decades Collection: King Arthur Carousel (LE5000) $15.95 (+$1 surcharge)
- Disney Decades: 1965-1974 it's a small world (LE5000) $15.95 (+$2 surcharge)

Thanks!

Shaun "Moertimer Mouse"

On the list! Will send PM regarding payment shortly :)

Hello Sean
Could you pick me up another 2 Alphabet mystery packs please .
Many Thanks
David

On the list!

Hi Sean,

Do you have a picture of the OE Jiminy Cricket $11.95? I will probably have to add that one to my order. Thanks

Pretty sure I picked it up for you way back last year. It's the one that came out in August :) It will be in my pickup pic which I'll be posting shortly.

Yesterday's rather large pickup - items in green were picked up. Still need to sort through some of the Paint the Night boxes ... might have the remaining boxes that were requested already.

Hi Sean,
Can you also add me for the following 3 pins:

- Diamond Decades Collection: Main Street USA (LE5000) $15.95 (+$1 surcharge)
- Diamond Decades Collection: Mad Tea Party (LE5000) $15.95 (+$3 surcharge)
- PoDH 2015 Collection: Pirates of the Caribbean (LE2000) $15.95 (+$2 surcharge)

Thanks much!

Shaun "Moertimer Mouse"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back