• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

July DLR Pickups - close to cost

Status
Not open for further replies.
July DLR Pickups - close to cost
Hi Sean,
Can you also add me for the following 3 pins:

- Diamond Decades Collection: Main Street USA (LE5000) $15.95 (+$1 surcharge)
- Diamond Decades Collection: Mad Tea Party (LE5000) $15.95 (+$3 surcharge)
- PoDH 2015 Collection: Pirates of the Caribbean (LE2000) $15.95 (+$2 surcharge)

Thanks much!

Shaun "Moertimer Mouse"

On the list, also added you for the following from your PM:

AP Diamond Alice
Disneyland 60th Diamond Pin of the Month - Snow White
Disneyland Decades - Great Moments with Mr Lincoln
Disneyland Decades - Jungle Cruise

Hi Sean,
One last update (hopefully)! Can you drop my late request for the Disneyland 60th Diamond Pin of the Month - Snow White? I figure it is the least park-related of the bunch. :)

Thanks!

Shaun "Moertimer Mouse"

Hi Sean!
I PMed you, but wanted to post on here too. Could you go ahead and take me off the Pirates PoDH this week? The more I look at the pin, I'm not feeling the updated ride reference. Thanks much!

Shaun "Moertimer Mouse"

Pickups this week. I was not able to get all of the requested Decades pins because of how many stores they were sold at. I will attempt to pick these up next time I am at the park.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back