• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Just have to say...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just have to say...

Stitch2814

#1 Kevin Fan
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
OMG!! I just saw what they released at the PTN in DLP and I feel sorry for all those who collect Jessica and PTN pins...and its a JUMBO!

ptnjessica.jpg

That is all XD

I really hope they don't continue this.....I tried figuring out a display a while ago and just the regular ones are very cumbersome. Could you imagine a ton of these jumbos???? I'd much rather they focus on getting out new characters rather than jumbo re-dos.

I really hope they don't continue this.....I tried figuring out a display a while ago and just the regular ones are very cumbersome. Could you imagine a ton of these jumbos???? I'd much rather they focus on getting out new characters rather than jumbo re-dos.

Actually, why is it just Jessica?
Not Jessica As?
I mean haven't alot of the other Jumbos they have done been "characters as"?

that sounds about right, they are 40 euro and Ive seen the newer ones go on ebay for $80 the next day then they go higher as time goes on

Should be able to trade for it if your heading to DLRP as you wont find anyone selling it in the park as not permitted as can get people thrown out if they get caught...

Don't say that Pauly! I collect these jumbo event pins. Got every one up to now. Just bought this one earlier. The longer you leave it the worse the price. Espeically with Jessica!

I...I...I...

Sort of had a Darth Vader "Noooooooooooooooooo" moment when I saw this, because I *knew* how much I was going to pay. But now that I've paid and the painful part is over with, I am PART-E-ING! Because that is a GORGEOUS pin, and I know it's going to be one of my faves. Mad Pin Party is already in my top 10 or so, this one will probably top that one out.

Oh, Paris PTN pins...I love you, but you play so coy to get.

I...I...I...

Sort of had a Darth Vader "Noooooooooooooooooo" moment when I saw this, because I *knew* how much I was going to pay. But now that I've paid and the painful part is over with, I am PART-E-ING! Because that is a GORGEOUS pin, and I know it's going to be one of my faves. Mad Pin Party is already in my top 10 or so, this one will probably top that one out.

Oh, Paris PTN pins...I love you, but you play so coy to get.
I could not have said it better myself, Nicole! But I am PART-E-ING along with you as I ordered mine as well! Considering the standard Jessica PTN can go as high as $200, this was a bargain!:rock:

I caved too! Somebody check me into the pinstitution really soon! I MUST be off my rocker! I can't wait to see it though. It will be my first jumbo ptn/pte pin and I am so excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back