• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Kinder Eggs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinder Eggs
Spar has them too! I have Iron Man and the Green Goblin to trade! Only looking for Spidey. Have spare Aurora and Rapunzel too. Need Belle and Cinderella.

Don't know if it would be of any interest to you but I have Belle listed on eBay at the moment. Not a high price, just basically covering my cost and postage. PM me if you want the link :).

I have six more princess eggs left! Lol. If she's not in any of them I'd prob bid.

Hehe, fair enough! Just let me know. The listing ends on Saturday but I will re-list for a week if she doesn't sell.
Enjoy all your yummy kinder choccy!

Hi, I've got a few boxes of the Frozen chocolate "kinder surprise" eggs (3 eggs per box). My friend from Singapore brought them over during her visit. Do let me know if you're interested. They are for sale :)

My son has opened two boxes and eaten 6 eggs and so far we have 2 Olafs, a troll and 3 Elsas. There are 11 different Frozen characters to collect.

Hi, I've got a few boxes of the Frozen chocolate "kinder surprise" eggs (3 eggs per box). My friend from Singapore brought them over during her visit. Do let me know if you're interested. They are for sale :)

My son has opened two boxes and eaten 6 eggs and so far we have 2 Olafs, a troll and 3 Elsas. There are 11 different Frozen characters to collect.

Ohhhhhh! How much would you want for them plus postage to the UK? Perhaps you could start a sales thread?

Last edited:
I would love the chance to buy frozen kinder eggs from you if u can find... I have 3 girls!!

I would love the chance to buy frozen kinder eggs from you if u can find... I have 3 girls!!

Just to let you know, they are not actually Kinder eggs, but similar to them. I think the brand is Zaini or something like that? Anyway, if you have a look in the other collectibles sales thread, there are at least two people on there who have spares that you could get in touch with to buy from. Or just PM Crissa that posted above :)

I forgot to update on here that my collection is at last complete :). Only thing is, I don't have the papers for Cinderella and would like to have them, so if anyone has the little information and picture sheet that came with their Cinderella and doesn't want it, please let me know! I could reimburse you for postage, it would only be the cost of a letter as it's just a little piece of paper. I'd just love to have everything complete :).

I think those Frozen ones were only in Sweden from what I remember?

We have Frozen here in Finland. The Kinder eggs are a pain, as only every one in five has a Disney character in it. So far I haven't been able to find a single one.

We also have general Disney themed eggs and Cars in the stores at the moment. That's how you know Easter is coming... :drool:

Just to let you know, they are not actually Kinder eggs, but similar to them. I think the brand is Zaini or something like that? Anyway, if you have a look in the other collectibles sales thread, there are at least two people on there who have spares that you could get in touch with to buy from. Or just PM Crissa that posted above :)

Hi, thanks for the mention. Yup, I'm still selling Frozen eggs on eBay via auction. They come in an unopened box containing 3 milk chocolate eggs each, made in Italy by Zaini. Please Private Message me for more info :).

Last edited:
I've also completed my collection! I have extra Rapunzel (x2) Aurora, Snow white and Cinderella.
All I need from Marvel is Spidey I have an extra Iron Man and Green Goblin (x3)

Madwild if I can find my Cinderella paper it's yours. I'm annoyed she looks like she's been tangoe'd compared to the other princesses!

Hi, thanks for the mention. Yup, I'm still selling Frozen eggs on eBay via auction. They come in an unopened box containing 3 milk chocolate eggs each, made in Italy by Zaini. The boxes are going for about $30-$50 per auction, but I am willing to negotiate a fixed price, so please Private Message me :). Also, please check out my listing on eBay. This one is ending tomorrow: http://www.ebay.ca/itm/151270467481?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

Sorry but this is not allowed at all, please read the rules of the forum! You must not post eBay links. Also, I notice that you have not made enough posts here on the forum to be selling yet, it is required that a member has made 30 posts before selling. Sorry, but you must make sure to be aware of the rules.

I've also completed my collection! I have extra Rapunzel (x2) Aurora, Snow white and Cinderella.
All I need from Marvel is Spidey I have an extra Iron Man and Green Goblin (x3)

Madwild if I can find my Cinderella paper it's yours. I'm annoyed she looks like she's been tangoe'd compared to the other princesses!

She was a hard one to find, eh? That's a shame yours is orange (I assume that was what you meant :p). I'd really appreciate the paper if you do find a spare one :).

Sorry but this is not allowed at all, please read the rules of the forum! You must not post eBay links. Also, I notice that you have not made enough posts here on the forum to be selling yet, it is required that a member has made 30 posts before selling. Sorry, but you must make sure to be aware of the rules.

Thanks for the info, MadWild. I saw other posts where ppl had put up an eBay link. Sorry didn't know that wasn't allowed. Still learning the ropes. Have been reading the FAQs but haven't managed to get through them all. Lots of good people on this Forum.

PS Have edited my post with the link removed.

Last edited:
Heads up to people that the eggs are 2 for £1 in both Morrisons and SAinsburys :)!

I have found when picking the eggs to pick super randomly in the box as when I got 2 next to each other they ended up being the same >_<! I have managed to complete my marvel collection now too yay! I only wanted spidey, iron man, Loki, Thor, hulk and cap though :)

Heads up to people that the eggs are 2 for £1 in both Morrisons and SAinsburys :)!

I have found when picking the eggs to pick super randomly in the box as when I got 2 next to each other they ended up being the same >_<! I have managed to complete my marvel collection now too yay! I only wanted spidey, iron man, Loki, Thor, hulk and cap though :)

yup I agree. Only needed Cinderella. Grabbed two eggs and both were her!

you are a girl after my own heart! Those are the only marvel ones I want too! But Spidey is totally hiding from me! If I get one more green goblin I will cry!

yup I agree. Only needed Cinderella. Grabbed two eggs and both were her!

you are a girl after my own heart! Those are the only marvel ones I want too! But Spidey is totally hiding from me! If I get one more green goblin I will cry!

Shoot me a PM with your address as I have a spare spidey you can have!!! :)

IadoreWDW, did you happen to find a spare paper for Cinderella? Let me know if you did :)

Great to see you guys trading and completing collections together. Please share pictures of the Marvel ones, I'd love to see!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back