• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Kinder Eggs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinder Eggs
Yesterday I had a look at a bigger supermarket but they only had ones with Star Wars and ponies, some regular Kinder Eggs and some wich were about twice as big as the others.

Yesterday I had a look at a bigger supermarket but they only had ones with Star Wars and ponies, some regular Kinder Eggs and some wich were about twice as big as the others.

I don't know what shops they're in elsewhere in Europe but here in the UK they are a Co-Op exclusive. If you want some for cost price plus shipping, I have Aurora and Belle spare :)

In Sweden we still only have the Mickey and friends Kinder eggs. I have asked them on their FB but they said they probably wont have the princess or marvel at all :(

On the bright side my mom found the Frozen chocolate eggs in Sweden so on Wednesday I get 14 of them! :D I REALLY hope I get an Olaf!

You're really kind and thanks for offering but I would have difficulties with paying. I was just curious if we' ve got any. I've never seen one called Co-Op so I suppose we don't have any.

You're really kind and thanks for offering but I would have difficulties with paying. I was just curious if we' ve got any. I've never seen one called Co-Op so I suppose we don't have any.

No problem just thought I'd offer :). I'm sure you will get them at some point, just not sure what shop they'll appear in. I hope you get them soon!

It's Jasmine went for £7 odd on ebay can you imagine how much Elsa would sell for?! Glad people are starting to finish their collections off and so glad Madeline got Cinderella :)

Guyyys my Mum just told me she was in ASDA today, and said she saw 'those pink and blue kinder eggs' two for £1.20 (same deal the co-op had) soo, you might e able to find them at your local Asda!

Guyyys my Mum just told me she was in ASDA today, and said she saw 'those pink and blue kinder eggs' two for £1.20 (same deal the co-op had) soo, you might e able to find them at your local Asda!

Not sure those would be the Princess and Marvel ones, since they can't really call them a Co-Op exclusive and then sell them elsewhere. Anyway, kinder eggs have been 'gendered' into pink and blue for about 6 months now, so the ones she saw would just be the normal 'boys' and 'girls' ones they sell.

Hey everyone, ASDA is DEFINITELY selling the princess and marvel kinder eggs! I found them on a big stand on the end of the frozen aisle (weirdly!) and they do have the same offer of 2 for £1.20. So i guess they're not a co-op exclusive? Good news for people who are still trying to finish off their collections :)

Good news indeed for people still looking for some, but I'm a little annoyed they misled us by claiming they were a co-op exclusive. That's false advertising, really... Wouldn't have made it any easier for me to get more though, since my nearest Asda is even further away than my nearest Co-op! I hope everyone who was still looking for them gets the ones they need :).

I know no one is likely to be interested but I have listed my doubles on eBay to try and re-coup what I've spent on them (I listed them before I knew they were going to be available more easily) so if anyone is looking for Belle, Ariel with transparent tail or Aurora, PM me and I'll send you the link to my auctions. Always worth a shot, eh? I'm not trying to get ridiculous prices, just wanted to make back what I spent! :)

Maybe they were co op exclusives for a limited time and they were the first to get them but now that limited period is over they are available everywhere. I know my co op has stopped selling them now.

That is pretty misleading freaking us out about the co-op exclusive however I am glad they they are more widely available I want to buiy more as gifts

Not sure those would be the Princess and Marvel ones, since they can't really call them a Co-Op exclusive and then sell them elsewhere. Anyway, kinder eggs have been 'gendered' into pink and blue for about 6 months now, so the ones she saw would just be the normal 'boys' and 'girls' ones they sell.

(I'm not going to create a new post but there is a universal code about it not being cool to tell people publicly that their mothers are wrong and not apologise. No more from me on this subject.)

Last edited:
*ahem*

*waits expectantly*

I'm not sure why you said this (especially since I already posted a few hours ago, scroll back up the page a bit) but any way that I read that "waits expectantly" I find myself feeling a little offended. It just seems that you are making a subtle attempt to gloat that I was wrong... If that's not how you mean it then sorry for misreading, but I honestly cannot work out your intended meaning.

I'm not sure why you said this (especially since I already posted a few hours ago, scroll back up the page a bit) but any way that I read that "waits expectantly" I find myself feeling a little offended. It just seems that you are making a subtle attempt to gloat that I was wrong... If that's not how you mean it then sorry for misreading, but I honestly cannot work out your intended meaning.

Tbh I didn't understand what the "ahem" meant and did see it like an attempt to gloat, so can see why you was offended. You were correct in what you said these were co op exclusives how was you supposed to know once they had finished their limited run, they would be available everywhere else. It's very misleading but I'm happy for those who couldn't get to a co op now have a chance to get these:) It's kind of like the Rapunzel infinity figure in how she was a Walmart exclusive for a month I believe. But after that month she became available everywhere!

Tbh I didn't understand what the "ahem" meant and did see it like an attempt to gloat, so can see why you was offended. You were correct in what you said these were co op exclusives how was you supposed to know once they had finished their limited run, they would be available everywhere else. It's very misleading but I'm happy for those who couldn't get to a co op now have a chance to get these:) It's kind of like the Rapunzel infinity figure in how she was a Walmart exclusive for a month I believe. But after that month she became available everywhere!

Thanks Matty.

To be honest, I hardly even know what to say any more as I've been accused by PM of offending someone's mum and not apologising for this public put down. I would like to make it clear here to all of you that in my original comment, I did not mean any offence and was not saying anyone was wrong. I am sorry if any offence was caused but I did not intend to. I made an honest mistake in my observation, which I do acknowledge was wrong, but I was only stating my opinion and not saying that anyone else was wrong - hence why I only said I was "not sure" that they were the same ones. I apologise if my post came across in a way I didn't intend but once again I'd like to say that I was not trying to cause offence. Can I be forgiven or do you all hate me now? :p

Last edited:
Aww well I didn't find it offensive and you obviously didn't intend to be offensive & you have apologised so nothing more you can do:) so dont worry.
I really want a Elsa kinder toy now!

Thank you, I appreciate that :).

Totally agree with you on wanting an Elsa Kinder toy. I know the ones that were released elsewhere in Europe weren't Kinder but I'm hoping that Kinder will get in on the act and make some anyway! I'd love about fifty Elsas, forty-five or so Annas, a Hans, about thirty-three Kristoffs, a Rock Troll or two, maybe eight Olafs, and a few Svens. Is it obvious which characters I like more? :p It's perfect really, they normally release a set with six or seven different figures, so the seven characters from Frozen makes the ideal number. They could even do variant trolls like with Ariel's tail! :D

Lol yes it's obvious, yes it would be perfect if they did Elsa, Anna, Kristoff,Olaf, Hans, Sven and a couple variants of trolls! They could even chuck the duke if weasel town in! Lol. I think with Uk release at the end of March it would be perfect timing and it's Easter so really they should do frozen kinder eggs! And why not seeing how well the princess's sold.

There's proably a Kinder marketing executive reading this thread and writing down all these fantastic ideas :p. I like the idea of having the Duke of weasel town, too! It would certainly be a great collection. Crossing my fingers for this to happen when they release the DVD! As you say, it's Easter so perfect time of year for chocolate egg sales. Perhaps if we all just wish for it really hard... :D

So they have the kinder eggs in Morrisons now :)! I am going to collect the marvel ones too :p but only the avengers, Loki and maybe spidey and wolverine! I got iron man today ^_^

uruhugyj.jpg

Spar has them too! I have Iron Man and the Green Goblin to trade! Only looking for Spidey. Have spare Aurora and Rapunzel too. Need Belle and Cinderella.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back