• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Kupo's Pin Sale MORE PINS ADDED 6/2/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updating my siggy and I gotta update the zap thread tonight ;) Be prepared O___O
:anxious:

tumblr_lgwlo05St11qafrh6.gif

bump :) Still can't believe I got the pin yesterday >_<

tumblr_m2667mdyph1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

Now I can target Jessica as Cat Burglar, Mermaid Nemo, WDI Thrill, and perhaps my next most wanted pin right now...I think it's actually URSULA/VANESSA IN THE MIRROR O_O

Last edited:
whats a Grail Chain?

It's like where I make a thread saying I want this pin (in this case it would be Mermaid Nemo pin) and although I don't have anything on my Trades that people who have that Mermaid Nemo pin for trade want, someone else comes along and says, I want one of Kupo's pin for trade so take a look at my Trades and if anyone has the Mermaid Nemo pin for trade that sees something that I have that you want, give me the Mermaid Nemo pin and I'll give it to Kupo for the pin I want.

Hope I'm not making it too confusing, this chain can continue endlessly (though it shouldn't be any longer than imo without getting confusing) and allows more options to possibly get the pin ^_^

So, if I'm correct, I just sent out $50 that should net me the Mermaid Nemo Jumbo pin!!! TIME TO UPDATE THE TITLE SINCE I AIN'T LOOKING FOR THAT PIN ANYMORE!!! YAY! OMG, now which pin do I look for next >_< Okay guys, I need your help, which one of these pins is your favorite, I really can't decided and I think I need a poll:

I can't decide between those 3 which one I should focus on next. Any help? I'm leaning towards a certain pin but I don't want to say which one since I want to see what others say.

I did not know there was so much support for the Cat Burglar pin haha I will definitely keep that in mind as I continue the search for these pins! Thanks guys :) Just waiting on the Nemo pin to arrive and I can send that out and COMPLETELY MY STAINED GLASS COLLECTION!!!!

Holy cow!! You are doing awesome getting your siggy grails!!! Wow, so jelly! And you got the Mermaid Nemo pin, too?!?!? Soooooo lucky!!! Good luck on the Cat Burglar pin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back