• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: LE Game for the Holidays Year 2

Completed Game: LE Game for the Holidays Year 2
Wow thank you so much for offering this generous game for a second year in a row!
I will go with V. No PPs# Window of Magic Jack Skellington LE 2000

@momin.ator you’re up!

Thanks so much for doing this game! Super fun!

I'll take - R. 41770 Walt Disney World Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party Jumbo LE 1000

Thanks! I think I know someone who is wanting this who I can get a Kevin pin from! -grin-

@momin.ator You need to choose between the following three pins. This is just for the grand prize selections. You will still have a separate turn for the regular game.

R. 41770 Walt Disney World Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party Jumbo LE 1000
T. 92038 Piece of Disney Move Lonesome Ghosts LE 2000
U. 131531 ACME Kingdom Castle Snow White, Tiana, And Rapunzel LE 300

The photos is here.
y8eITu5.jpg

@momin.ator and @stratasfan I missed momin.ator's second post. Sorry about that. Parenting a toddler who is teething and having some sleep issues can make your brain into mush.

@AlaskanMalamute You are up next.

@TonkaToy You have been awarded pin U of the grand prizes.

@Sunoo You have been awarded pins B and J for the consolation prizes.

Although I no longer have toddlers, I remember those days. They definitely keep you hoppin. :)

@DiamondDollJeanette All slots for this year's game have been filled and only members with slots are participating. The game will continue with players with slots selecting the pins in the order of their turn. I'm sorry the game filled before you would have been able to sign up. I run contests and giveaways throughout the year so just keep an eye open for other ones. Happy Holidays.

Back