• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Limited Edition 17" Collector Dolls Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Limited Edition 17" Collector Dolls Information
I was wondering, how high is the quality of plastic they use for these Le dolls, I've never had one of the 17in ones before, and I was just curious on the plastic quality. Is the plastic like the 17 in singing dolls, or different?

Ok, So I guess that it's safe to assume that the Spring LE dolls will be Frozen ones, right?

I can see them giving Anna a LE doll in her "Birthday" outfit along with Kristoff.
If they do decide to release an Elsa ,which I'm sure that they will I think they might re-make snow queen elsa.
Not the same doll, but very similar...
Or the short could give Elsa a new outfit.
I personally really want Disney to make this Elsa, along with the fur lined coat. It would look pretty darn amazing!

the_young_queen___commission_by_xxmemoriezxx-d7ot0qy.jpg

Oh most definitely! As I read your post I was like - omg, they could have Elsa and Anna in the dresses of "Frozen Fever" - the Disney short due Spring 2015 released much in the same way Tangled Ever After was. So I am sure they won't miss an opportunity to have a doll (or two) to co-incide with another outing for the royal sisters.

I am so Excited for frozen fever, I hope there will be more frozen Le dolls, but I think they are overdoing the frozen dolls since there are already four of them.

Some may think that they are overdoing it with the Limited Edition Frozen dolls (I'm not one of these people :p), but you have to think of the people who haven't been able to buy the first sets. Like the Tangled Ever After Wedding Rapunzel, having a new doll (or dolls :naughty:) with perhaps an edition size of 8,000, more people can catch the Frozen Limited Edition Doll Fever. :hs:

Some may think that they are overdoing it with the Limited Edition Frozen dolls (I'm not one of these people :p), but you have to think of the people who haven't been able to buy the first sets. Like the Tangled Ever After Wedding Rapunzel, having a new doll (or dolls :naughty:) with perhaps an edition size of 8,000, more people can catch the Frozen Limited Edition Doll Fever. :hs:

I'm pretty sure disney store will make classic dolls of frozen fever, but I don't know if they will make another Le one. They could do kristoff, but it will most likely be Anna/elsa.

I really hope that the new Elsa in that short will have actual responsibilities and not act like a princesses. She's a queen for crying out loud..
Anyways.... sorry for going off topic.

I LOOOOOOOVE it when people actually post links that show members here are FOS! Thanks!

In case you havent been following along over several different areas, this member seems to have the same spacing issues on both their ebay sellers account and their DPF account. "I love over the fact u r interested in my life so much u keep watching my auctions!

"Touched a nerve? Don't think so love! Don't need to keep ending my auctions early!

also u think no one will buy Snow White? U crack me up Mel , u r so pathetic"

Last edited:
I LOOOOOOOVE it when people actually post links that show members here are FOS! Thanks!

In case you havent been following along over several different areas, this member seems to have the same spacing issues on both their ebay sellers account and their DPF account. "I love over the fact u r interested in my life so much u keep watching my auctions!

"Touched a nerve? Don't think so love! Don't need to keep ending my auctions early!

exactly, thanks for posting this! I want him to be known throughout the whole forum so he has no chance of scamming anyone.

Haha thank you for sharing. I loooooove it too! (U know love has one O ) bit simple?

Again thank u, happy selling. I mean collecting

exactly, thanks for posting this! I want him to be known throughout the whole forum so he has no chance of scamming anyone.

I WANT to be known throughout the forum hahaha.

Also r u a bit simple to? Because I think u don't understand that when People scam people it means u don't send the item! I ain't scamming people, just charging a lot . If people don't wanna pay the prices they shouldn't ! Am hardly forcing them. If some people are stupid enough to pay stupid prices then let them. More money then sense obviously.

Also am not interested in selling on here. I love an argument !

Again this is the LE 17 thread u r both going off topic , don't u think moderators???

Last edited:
Its a scam when you tell other collectors your buying things for your children and use your kids to garner sympathy from this community to get lower prices, only to turn around and sell back to the same community at double cost. I don't care how you make your money just stop lying about it to people and be up front. If your looking for a doll for resale then let it be known that's your purpose - stop telling people your trying to collect heirlooms for your kids. Its low class. I'm glad people know where you stand now. If they still want to do business with you now they are doing so knowingly and not under false pretenses.

I will say these are for my kids because Actually these are for my kids! So don't u dare say otherwise! U don't know me so back off! Whose to say I not got double of each! Hardly expensive when u buy from the shop .
I don't want sympathy what u on about? I don't want to sell on here end of. Also who an earth will lower prices cos I mention kids? U would be stupid too.
So just back off. Every time someone posts hate towards me u think I am just going to ignore it. So either end this now or we can carry this on in the thread and annoy everyone by going off topic.

Today when I was looking at my Ursula, and how she is "small" (her body, to compensate for the box) compared to Ariel, I got a little worried for Maleficent. Since she has Horns, I wonder if that will mean the rest of her size will be reduced. I guess we will know in about a month . . . I am so anxious. I really want her to be glorious! For some reason, I really have no good hopes for Phillip, unless they give him his red hat, then he may have potential . . . either way I will most likely get both :) If someone from the Disney Corporation reads these posts, thanks so much for making the 17 inch dolls, I love them!

In my mind's eye, I am seeing her horns growing towards the back of her head and then curving upward -or- her head slightly tilted back as if she is joyfully looking down her nose on someone. I am more worried about the execution of her robe-gown-tunic. If it resembles the classic doll in any noticeable way...I might actually cry.

I am so Excited for frozen fever, I hope there will be more frozen Le dolls, but I think they are overdoing the frozen dolls since there are already four of them.

Oh Good Lord, Please No. This is just a "Me-Thing" and not something that I want, hope, or expect others to feel, but I want them to kind of stop it with Frozen for a while. It made sense when the movie came out cause the love and craze just EXPLODED. But then they tried to keep it all up and still are. While I do have both Elsa dolls, a classic doll, SDCC Pop Vinyl, and shirts, and consider myself a big fan...I want a break. Later on, I really would LOVE a Designer Doll and a *SOLO* Designer Fairytale Doll (because that style is GORGEOUS) of Elsa...but like...let them and all of us rest for a while! ;) I still find them to be special...but just over exposed.
:coffee:
P.S. Please don't hate me for that thought process.

I really hope that the new Elsa in that short will have actual responsibilities and not act like a princesses. She's a queen for crying out loud..
Anyways.... sorry for going off topic.

^This. <3 Word for word. <3 This. I totally get why she will be in the "Princess Lineup", but I don't want her labeled or acting like some OOC princess. :x:

Oh Good Lord, Please No. This is just a "Me-Thing" and not something that I want, hope, or expect others to feel, but I want them to kind of stop it with Frozen for a while. It made sense when the movie came out cause the love and craze just EXPLODED. But then they tried to keep it all up and still are. While I do have both Elsa dolls, a classic doll, SDCC Pop Vinyl, and shirts, and consider myself a big fan...I want a break. Later on, I really would LOVE a Designer Doll and a *SOLO* Designer Fairytale Doll (because that style is GORGEOUS) of Elsa...but like...let them and all of us rest for a while! ;) I still find them to be special...but just over exposed.
:coffee:
P.S. Please don't hate me for that thought process.

I totally agree with you on that. I liked Frozen as a film too, but I wan't Disney to shift their focus to their other projects like Big Hero 6 and other Disney brands for a while. Its run its course, and I want it to just relax and chill for a while. Still I am looking forward to Frozen Fever, but im curious as to where they will release it. Tangled Ever After was played in front of Beauty and the Beast 3D I believe, so it makes me wonder where this is going to be played and distributed. As for limited edition dolls, I could see them doing what they did with the Pirate Fairy Tinkerbell movie and releasing two random dolls under the "Disney Frozen Designer Collection" or something. I think two 17 inch dolls would be a bit much seeing we have FOUR of them already as Disneylover pointed out earlier.

I agree that disney is overexposing fozen, but it's been one of their best films since the 90's, so I guess if they have something great they should clutch it strong, ha lol:lol: Still, I don't think it will be good if they released another set of frozen dolls, you are buying the same character with the same face mold, just with different hair, clothes, and makeup.

I totally agree with you on that. I liked Frozen as a film too, but I wan't Disney to shift their focus to their other projects like Big Hero 6 and other Disney brands for a while. Its run its course, and I want it to just relax and chill for a while. Still I am looking forward to Frozen Fever, but im curious as to where they will release it. Tangled Ever After was played in front of Beauty and the Beast 3D I believe, so it makes me wonder where this is going to be played and distributed. As for limited edition dolls, I could see them doing what they did with the Pirate Fairy Tinkerbell movie and releasing two random dolls under the "Disney Frozen Designer Collection" or something. I think two 17 inch dolls would be a bit much seeing we have FOUR of them already as Disneylover pointed out earlier.

I agree with you, I think instead of realising any more 17 inch Frozen dolls they could just release a Anna and Elsa Frozen designer doll collection kinda like they did with tinkerbell and Zarina. And that way we get them both as designer and not end up with more of the same.

Snow White is back up for sale lol. Your kids are going to miss her huh? Oh wait do you even have kids? You seem to lie about pretty much everything so you are most likely childless.

Being a a reseller is one thing, there are a ton of them on this forum, but begging for things and polling the forum for the next "it" items and literally LYING about your interests including the infamous "it's for my kids" all of whom you say are under 4 is just wrong. It speaks volumes about your character and shows that you have zero integrity.

I'm not sure how you can possibly think that "we" the actual collectors wouldn't have a problem with it. Reselling for obscene amounts is universally hated by every collector in every hobby, trying to infiltrate a COLLECTING community seeking out "reasonable prices" by lying about yourself is a slap in the face to all of us that genuinely want the items you only seek as a means to make money. Anything you get is a loss to those that would keep and care for them. Find a resellers forum to socialize, you can surely learn more about scamming and lying there.

I agree with you, I think instead of realising any more 17 inch Frozen dolls they could just release a Anna and Elsa Frozen designer doll collection kinda like they did with tinkerbell and Zarina. And that way we get them both as designer and not end up with more of the same.

Exactly on the more of the same part. Plus I think the set would be really popular given how many people want Anna and Elsa in the Designer style. I even personally want to see them in that style.

I agree that disney is overexposing fozen, but it's been one of their best films since the 90's, so I guess if they have something great they should clutch it strong, ha lol:lol: Still, I don't think it will be good if they released another set of frozen dolls, you are buying the same character with the same face mold, just with different hair, clothes, and makeup.

Yeah true on clutching it strong lol but I sure do wish its popularity would die down for a while. On the topic of the 17 inch dolls, it just wouldn't be fair if Disney made two more 17 inch dolls of Anna and Elsa, making six Frozen dolls in all, when they haven't even made 17 inch dolls of Mulan and Pocahontas. I think those characters deserve to be in the line more than two more Frozen dolls.

Last edited:
Exactly on the more of the same part. Plus I think the set would be really popular given how many people want Anna and Elsa in the Designer style. I even personally want to see them in that style.

Yeah true on clutching it strong lol but I sure do wish its popularity would die down for a while. On the topic of the 17 inch dolls, it just wouldn't be fair if Disney made two more 17 inch dolls of Anna and Elsa, making six Frozen dolls in all, when they haven't even made 17 inch dolls of Mulan and Pocahontas. I think those characters deserve to be in the line more than two more Frozen dolls.

This, this and MORE THIS!!!!!!!!!
I've been waiting and excruciatingly long time for a Pocahontas and Mulan doll.
Maybe on their 20th anniversaries. Pocahontas' is next year after all! :D

I think disney will still keep on overexposing frozen. The movie has made over a billion dollars, and of course they want to squeeze every penny out of it lol.:lol: I hope they still continue the Le line, I'm sure they will still release some in the future. I can understand about making four frozen Le dolls, but they should have made just Anna, elsa,Hans, and kristoff to make a more complete set like the little mermaid Le line.

Snow White is back up for sale lol. Your kids are going to miss her huh? Oh wait do you even have kids? You seem to lie about pretty much everything so you are most likely childless.

Being a a reseller is one thing, there are a ton of them on this forum, but begging for things and polling the forum for the next "it" items and literally LYING about your interests including the infamous "it's for my kids" all of whom you say are under 4 is just wrong. It speaks volumes about your character and shows that you have zero integrity.

I'm not sure how you can possibly think that "we" the actual collectors wouldn't have a problem with it. Reselling for obscene amounts is universally hated by every collector in every hobby, trying to infiltrate a COLLECTING community seeking out "reasonable prices" by lying about yourself is a slap in the face to all of us that genuinely want the items you only seek as a means to make money. Anything you get is a loss to those that would keep and care for them. Find a resellers forum to socialize, you can surely learn more about scamming and lying there.

I Concur, Molly!!!!!
@graeme - I bet you bought loads of the designer pins so that myself and countless others couldn't get a hold of them as well.
I am sick of what resellers are doing to this community and to the disney collectors as well.

Guys, instead of attacking that one guy, let's face reality... This forum has now been infiltrated by scalpers.
It's the reason why only 20 members or so are contributing normally and over 100 members show up on release nights.
Let's put our heads together and figure out a way to prevent scalpers from getting early links!

Guys, instead of attacking that one guy, let's face reality... This forum has now been infiltrated by scalpers.
It's the reason why only 20 members or so are contributing normally and over 100 members show up on release nights.
Let's put our heads together and figure out a way to prevent scalpers from getting early links!

u think ink this is the only place to get the early links, don't think so

How am I begging for things u idiot! Yes I have 3 kids and no they won't miss her. Bet u r watching the auction tho? Am I right?? Bet u will reply to some lame excuse to why u r too.

Also no I am happy on this forum thanks ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back