• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Lion King, Aristocats, Si and Am, Lucifer... Linguini DSF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lion King, Aristocats, Si and Am, Lucifer... Linguini DSF!

scarsiandam

Jessie the Kitty Lover ♥
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
I want to make some trades. :D

Lets try to make some trades! My signature is all updated with the newest pins I am looking for.

Do I have something you are wanting? Do you have my most wanted? Let's talk! :D

Mostly wanting pins from my signature, but I'm open to looking at lots of pins. Let's make a deal! :D

Here are the pins I am currently looking for. However, I am interested in trading for anything on my wantslist! :D

Thanks to all those who have traded with me so far!

pin90441
Would love to set up more "pretrades" for the Lion King PODM. Also looking to pretrade for
pin91113
:)

pin55698
pin61692
pin81216
pin81684
pin68882
pin54941
pin64163
pin64161

pin30789
pin43783
pin50154
pin39486

Last edited:
Would you be interested in doing a multi trade? I can trade more than one for your Brave pins if you're interested. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back