• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Little Mermaid Pins WANT TO BUY, TRADE, OR BOTH

Well you're free to take a look at my Trades, despite it being small :) I do not have any WiR pins for trade at the moment though :( As of a few hours ago, I'm in talks for Felix, so I'll keep this thread updated :D

Oh! That's 1 of my top 3 LM PODMs (top being when she is looking at the fire painting and my 3rd place one is her and Flounder when she is tickling his feet). How much for it out of curiosity?

Why is it that when it rains it pours? I'm not complaining, but all these LM pins coming at me at once, I don't have the funds for them all. If only they could space themselves out just a little bit >_<

I never thought when I bought 32363 that it would one day actually be valuable! I just thought it was pretty. Good luck on your grail hunt!

Back