• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Little Mermaid Pins WANT TO BUY, TRADE, OR BOTH

Wow guys, I feel honored :lol: 2 MORE BUMPS!!!! I must be dreaming @_@ I'm actually doing pretty well. Well actually that's a lie, I would like to think I'm do extremely well given I've only been searching for barely over 3 months :D

Which Wreck-it Ralph are you missing? I know this is thread is for TLM, but just was curious. I am always on the lookout for WiR :)

Which Wreck-it Ralph are you missing? I know this is thread is for TLM, but just was curious. I am always on the lookout for WiR :)

At this point it looks like I'm only missing the 4 Mystery Character Camera pins which I'm waiting on because once they come out again I expect the prices to go even farther down (and they're already fairly low averaging about $30 per pin).

and this thread went down another star....PEOPLE ARE RUTHLESS! :lol:

2z80rw9.gif
2z80rw9.gif
2z80rw9.gif

Back