• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Live from DLR and WDW for Piece of Disney Movie - Lonesome Ghosts!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Live from DLR and WDW for Piece of Disney Movie - Lonesome Ghosts!!!

Pin-A-Colada

The PTD Guru
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
I wanted to start a thread for those DPF members who will be going to the Lonesome Ghosts PODM release tomorrow morning at DLR and WDW. What time will you be showing up? What scenes are you looking to collect and most importanly please post your cell scenes here on this thread once you have obtained them. Thank you.

:hsd:

I plan to arrive around 6-6:30am with my munchkins. We will be at DLR.

I do not think this is an overnight "sit out" event for the WB's, I think they will still have Wrist bands left when they open the sales to everyone at 1pm.

I agree with you and I might be showing up right before 6:00 AM. I love your little ones, I like to squeeze them every time I see them. Are you bringing any special cookies this time around? If there is a donut shop nearby, I'll bring some for everyone.

I plan to arrive around 6-6:30am with my munchkins. We will be at DLR.

I do not think this is an overnight "sit out" event for the WB's, I think they will still have Wrist bands left when they open the sales to everyone at 1pm.

I am driving up from SD around 10-11 am. It is too rough making the drive super early, and there have been pins left at 1 pm for the last two releases. Be safe and have fun everyone!

I am driving up from SD around 10-11 am. It is too rough making the drive super early, and there have been pins left at 1 pm for the last two releases. Be safe and have fun everyone!

You are right about some PODM's being there at 1 PM for the last two releases. If anyone is coming from up North and wants to use my place as a resting point tonight to make it to DLR tomorrow let me know via PM. I live about 25 min North of DLR.

I'm leaving my place at 4am hoping to arrive around 5:30 find a parking spot and be in line by 6 hoping for a smooth drive! I hope to meet some DPF members as this will be my first time going since joining this forum and opening up a bit, and getting to know some of you here.

I went to pick up my brother from a concert at DND around 10:30. I recognized some pin traders there. maybe 2-3 in line at that time, lol.

Here's what I got so far:
IMG_3231.jpg
IMG_3230.jpg

Still waiting to see what scenes my mom picked up at Fly n' Buy. I got the scene I wanted the most, so I'm happy :) This pin is actually pretty awesome in person! There were plenty of wristbands left around 8:15.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back