• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Live from DLR and WDW for Piece of Disney Movie - Lonesome Ghosts!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Live from DLR and WDW for Piece of Disney Movie - Lonesome Ghosts!!!
I am really excited... I got two of these today (well my sister got two of them for me :)). This is my first PODM, and I like it...kind of an addiction already, although I should probably find a cheaper style of pin to collect. Anyway, I am happy for now! I got one scene with Mickey in it I think (pic was unclear) and another scene in the office, I think it is just mickey and goofy. I will probably keep one and either sell or trade the other, haven't really decided yet, I'm in no rush. I just wish I lived closer to DLR so that I could go to more releases. I live for this sort of thing.

I couldn't go because of work... but my boyfriend surprised me and he drove all the way to DL and bought me two on his lunch break, I almost cried! LOL He didn't get to see any with any of the ghosts in it, but he got me two with Mickey, Donald and Goofy. I will have one for trade as soon as I see them. :) I was SO worried I wouldn't get one! :)

Are there still a lot of good scenes left? (At DLR?)

Lots and lots of pins left at DLR (Well, at the Little Green Men store, anyway). I went and got my wristband this morning and there was not a big turnout at all. I knew there would be some left at 1:00 for my family to pick up, so we went to check and they had boxes of them left, and nobody lining up to buy them. I checked again just before we left at 7:00 tonight, and LGM still had a whole bunch left (no ghost scenes... I didn't see a single one of them today). I checked at DTD as we were leaving, and the lady said they were out.

I purchased 3 and picked up an extra via a trade. The three I bought were spoken for. but the fourth one is going to be for trade.

first one is available. It should please anyone who collects "butt scene" PODM's LOL
LG1-M.jpg

the three below are spoken for::
LG3-S.jpg
LG2-M.jpg
LG4-M.jpg

Thanks again Kristine, for picking the PODM up for me. :) I love that scene in the cartoon with the ghosts on the phone, so excited! :D

These are the two that I was able to pick up yesterday. The first one I'm going to trade/sell, I really haven't decided yet, but I think I'm going to keep the second because I like the scene haha.
photo002.jpg

photo001.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back