• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF/DSSH Live from Hollywood - Baseball card release

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never claimed to be an angel.

I made my way back to DPF and bought myself a nice place on the east side of town, nothing too flashy. I just wanted a place where I could bide my time peacefully until the big goodbye, but also keep my on the place I once “cleaned up”.

The goons in this town made sure it was never gonna be too peaceful though. All of a sudden I hear word that my former partners are dropping like flies. Gets to the point where it's just Johnny and I left. I needed to think fast before things got worse.

Help? I wasn't sure if there was anyone else left who could.

charging 170 each

I realize you are new to DPF ... even so, this is an outrageous amount to ask for a $14.95 pin ... and yes, I saw your post that your "kids have to eat" ... this is NOT the way or place to try to make a living!! Please stop! This type of thing is the root to the corrosion and demise of all that's good in Disney pin collecting and trading!!! This does NOT keep the Disney magic alive and not something that Walt would tolerate!! And not at ALL what we at Disney Pin Forum are about!

lobster.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back