• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Looking For A Few

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking For A Few

nsingleton

Jessica Rabbit Addict
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I wondered if anyone might be able to help me track down a few pins please? :x:

I would really like to get the PODH Cartoon Spin one when it is released, if anyone might be willing to help me get one close to cost. I would also like to find the Sailor Girl Jessica cruise pin. Then I am trying to find someone with the Anna PTN pin that opens up and isn't asking eBay prices :lol:

I know I have seen more that I have missed in my absence from DPF, but I seem to be drawing a blank right now...I am sure I will add to this at a later point! :rofl:

Thanks for looking! :D

I don't, but thank you! :D Mattolsen told me he sent me one as a zap....sweet guy! :) So I should have that one in my hand in the next couple of days!

Thank you Matt!!! :hug:

Hello Nate doll! Did you get the Jessica PODH pin yet? I just saw it at DL! Wish I had seen your post! You should've text me love!
I'm going back on Sunday though, so I can get it for you if you still need it! <3

Thank you beautiful! :) As you know already, I responded to you by text. :D I need to do a new thread I think, and since I am focusing more on dolls and Frozen, list the pins I am after by importance! :lol: I do really want that PODH so I appreciate you helping me out there my friend! :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back