• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Looking For Lion King Beloved Tales!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey - I know that there is a member on here that owns a site called okeykokey and she had lots of Beloved Tales pins - you could see if she has any more?

Try ebay as well.

I have 2 on my owns - the Aladdin and Lion King pins - they are truly beautiful.

Thanks for that Chloe. I had a look at that website but they don't ship internationally. Probably just as well really as I'm trying to save money at the moment!

I've done quite well with trades over the last few days. Can't wait to get them all through. :)

If anyone else can help that would be great!

Hey - I know that there is a member on here that owns a site called okeykokey and she had lots of Beloved Tales pins - you could see if she has any more?

As of a couple of weeks ago and a sale, Carolyn has a lot less Beloved Tales pins than she used to. They are now in my family room.

Bump - can anyone help with any of these? I still have the Aurora ptn pin for trade (although I've taken it off my trades as I was getting a few silly trade requests for it!)

Next time I'm at DSF I'll check if they have any of these there they had the jungle book one for sure when i was there last week so maybe they will still have some next time I go...probably next week as I want the star Stitch that is coming out

Thanks so much. Fingers crossed! I love them all, but Pinocchio, Bambi and Dumbo would ne next on ky list after Fantasia and Beauty and the Beast.

Thanks so much for trying, I really appreciate it! :) I've hit a bit of a wall with them at the moment. They're such gorgeous pins.

Hi there. I was able to get the lady and tramp beloved tales brand new on card and package, and also the Hercules one. if u still have the aurora PTN I will be interested in that one or the bam ir PTN. Let me know. ;)

Just thought I'd give this a bump. I've removed the ones where I've not got trades agreed. :) 10 to go!

I'd really appreciate any more help anyone can give me. I've still got the Aurora ptn pin, which I'd trade 1:1 for the Beauty and the Beast beloved tales pin.

Just giving this a little bump in case anyone else has any! i'd also consider buying, if anyone wants to sell any of them!

Thanks for that Chloe. I had a look at that website but they don't ship internationally. Probably just as well really as I'm trying to save money at the moment!

I've done quite well with trades over the last few days. Can't wait to get them all through. :)

If anyone else can help that would be great!

Sorry ~ just saw your reply. She does ship internationally - I bought the LK Beloved Tales off her in January- her name is Carolyn Hill and I think thats her username on here too

Thanks for sending out some requests. :) Fingers crossed! No one ever responds to me so I've just about given up! lol

hello there, i have mine, but i am willing to trade it for maybe something from your collection(since i saw a few possibilities) but please let me know if maybe that is an options, i don't want to send you a PM till u allow me to make an offer from something from your collection. please let me know, have a wonderful day. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back