• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Looking for someone please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for someone please?

swim2sea

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Do anyone here know who *edited* might be on evilbay? I wanted to buy like 10 pins from him and for some reason I'm blocked. I have never left anything but positive feedback in all the years I've been buying and I have great feedback for myself. I wanted to ask him why he blocked me but I can't even ask a question. Can someone please help me out a bit? Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been blocked by them, but that is probably because I suspected the pins I got from him are scrappers :(
I am sorry I can't help much more :(

Margaret, you don't want to buy pins from him. When Merryweather and others mention known counterfeit/scrapper sellers, he is one that we are referring to.

Hi Margaret, could you let me know the name of the seller too, I buy alot on Ebay myself, dont want to fall foul! Thanks!

I've sent the name to everyone and I won't be looking at his stuff ever again. I must have asked once about the validity of a pin and he blocked me. Wish they would let us post who it is.

Oh no!! I bought a pin from one of the sellers on the red list :(! As soon as the pin gets here I'm going to be checking it and If its counterfeit/scrapper I will ask for a refund! I will leave negative feedback too so others will know!! Why do people have to sell fake pins and ruin it for the rest of us :(

thanks for posting that list! As a newbie it is extremely helpful! I got one of the pins I've really been wanting from one of the green sellers so I'm happy about that ^_^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back