• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Looking to buy/trade for these 29 pins..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to buy/trade for these 29 pins..

Stitch2814

#1 Kevin Fan
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Hey everyone, Im looking to complete my wants list by buying some off my list and thought some of you kind people might have some of these for sale.

pin41962th72

pending -

Last edited:
Will have a search for you, but I think I have the soda can pin coming in a trade, but I don't really want it (thought I did then i saw a pic of it) so I might sell it to you :)

Had I known I would have helped out with the Stitch as a Ladybug pin, but I already traded it. Did you need either the Ninja or Vampire from that set?

ok when I get it, i'll sell it to you for $7 plus..ooo lets see.. About £1.50 for postage, i'll see if i can find an up to date price. Is That ok with you??

I see the new new years resolution for not buying pins is going well! :drool::lol:

Hahaha getting your own back from my comment to your the other day XD

Nope not going well haha if I buy a pin before the 24th it comes out of my DLRP fund since there is no pins I want for my collection lol

I have these that i would sell to you Danny...
and i think i have
Let me know if you want any of them! :] Thanks

PM sent

I have Balloo and Stitch from the Guest Star set.

Hey Scott, as much as I want the pin, Im looking at trying for the full set at once. I will keep you in mind though in case the full set isnt available any more on ebay..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back