• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Love is Magical RSP came today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love is Magical RSP came today!

Abyssinian28

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Got my RSP today, got everything. I'm wondering if we're even going to have 500 people, or if I just wanted the pins no one else wanted. :)

It seems like everyone I've talked to is going, but then again, I'm local to WDW. I'm not sure anyone would fly in just for this event...

what's an RSP?

RSP = Random Selection Process

For large special events Disney uses a lottery system to determine who gets what merchandise. You (as a paid guest) pre-fill out a RSP form marking your merchandise wants from the most desired to the least desired. Then after the forms are all filled out and received back, Disney sends you back the list of what you were "awarded" in the process.

I wish I were going, but I went to Trade City, back in October for MNSSHP and back for New Years. I am going again in March, so February was just out of the question.

I hope you have a great time!

Got my RSP today, got everything. I'm wondering if we're even going to have 500 people, or if I just wanted the pins no one else wanted. :)

It seems like everyone I've talked to is going, but then again, I'm local to WDW. I'm not sure anyone would fly in just for this event...
Nicole, glad to hear you got everything. We have not received our RSP yet, but we are optimistic since everyone we know has gotten everything on their RSP. :x:

I am flying in from the left coast! :) Of course, there is also a three day HRC pin trading event going at City Walk.
Mike, we hope to meet you in person at the event!

Greg and Debby

did you get your rsp back by email or through the post? I can't afford the flights from the UK for just the weekend so my friend from Tampa is going on my behalf, just wondering if they've sent it to her, can't wait to find out what I've got!

They came through the snail mail. I'm in Orlando, so I usually get mine before most folks. Tampa might have it by today, though :)

Sure wish I could go. Do they sell whatever is left at the end of the event? I just loved the Duffy/ Tink spinner and the jumbo key.

Got Everything Too!

Mine & Rebekah's came today and we also got everything ~ and everything again on our 2nd & 3rd RSPS.

My oldest daughter and her husband are coming too and this is their first pin event ever! They also got everything.

Nicole ~ you may be right ~ maybe there will not be too many there.

See you there!
Dawn

I was just wondering about the RSP! I am in Maryland and will need a break from the snow! Ours has not come yet. I look forward to seeing everyone!

Can't wait to go to the event. I didn't fill out my RSP, wasn't real crazy about the pins but looking forward to trading!!!! I wonder if anyone will bring vinylmation's to trade, not sure I should bring some.

RSPs arrived today, got everything. I was not really crazy about the pins, so looking forward to trading!

Can't wait to go to the event. I didn't fill out my RSP, wasn't real crazy about the pins but looking forward to trading!!!! I wonder if anyone will bring vinylmation's to trade, not sure I should bring some.

I'm bringing mine, but then again, I'm just starting out.

I'm like everyone else...the pins pale compared to the trading potential. :) If it wasn't for Duffy being on them (and the one Jess and Rog), I probably wouldn't have even bothered.

Received mine in Arkansas yesterday. My first real event other than PTN, bringing my 11 yr old, we have HOFFMAN5 name tags, so feel free to speak. Looking forward to the Auctions, TIKI won me the Star Wars auction at DLR last Summer, a little pricey but some really cool mystery pins? PP's, AP's and signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back