• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

May The 4th Be With...YOU??? ***FREE ZAP***

May The 4th Be With...YOU??? ***FREE ZAP***

nsingleton

Jessica Rabbit Addict
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
So I managed to get two of these pins, so I decided I would trade one, and zap one! :) I didn't know who to zap one to however, so I thought this would be a way to do so! :D

This is not a "game" so much, but I didn't know where else to post this thread! :dunno: This is TOTALLY free! :bigthumb:

What to do:

Just post below that you want this pin, and why! Then, send me your address as a PM! I am not going to post who I pick to zap it to, I want it to be a surprise! You can nominate someone else who you know needs this pin, but you have to have an address for them to PM me! :)

The only stipulation...you MUST be a Star Wars collector AND were NOT able to get this pin for your collection! I want this to go into someone's collection who REALLY wants it, I do not want to just zap it to someone who will trade it or sell it!!!! So PLEASE be honest! :D

Good luck!

I will probably make a decision on Monday May 19th!

I love this idea and I would love it! I know I'm not a collector but I don't want it for myself, I actually want it for my Grandpa as he is a huge Star Wars fan and I was planning to get him one from the Disney store but was unfortunately too late...

I would like it because my brother is a HUGE Star Wars fan! His birthday is in July, and it would make a great gift for him :D His entire room is Star Wars themed, with a few random Disney/Pokemon/A LOT OF LEGOS thrown in :lol: When we went trick or treating for Halloween, he was Anakin almost every time, except for this one time he was Peter Pan and then another time he was Darth Vader. We would always play with his action figures, although now, he just kind of admires them rather than play with them (you only snap Anakin in half once. Never again...). Anyway, yes, he would love this pin :lol:

It's great of you to do this!

Last edited:
Hi,

Im a huge Star Wars fan and have a small collection of Star Wars/Star Tours pins that I would love to add this pin to. There is a Disney Store near me but because it is the only one for several miles, it was packed early and missed my chance to get this pin.

Thanks!

Hello, I would like this pin because my daughter was very sad when we had to cancel our trip
to the Disney Store because she needed to work on her research paper. She is a big Star Wars
fan and a pin collector.

My wife and I both love Star Wars and she loves going to SWW's at WDW if we are able to. Alas we had malready made arrangements to go to St. Louis, our closest Disney Store location to us, this past Sunday for mothers day instead . I did have to ask if they had any left(false hope) but they had given them all away in an hour the week prior. The CM said the line had extended a few stores down for people just wanting the pin. Probably wouldn't have gotten it if we had tried alreadys it would've been the afternoon till we got there...

Last edited:
i would love this for my brother because he has always been a massive Star Wars fan especially the original movies , this pin wasn't given in England and i've constantly been trying to trade for this but no luck at all. thanks for doing this .

This is going to be a difficult decision for me! :) Remember, if this one ends up in someone else's mailbox, I still have one for trade too! :bigthumb:

I would love to be considered for this! :D I have been a huge Star Wars fan for my entire life... I am still bitter over someone stealing my stuffed baby Ewok from me while I was at Papa Gino's with my Mom... and this was almost 30 years ago :lol:

I would love too added the pin too my collection. I was at Disney buying the May 4th pins. I would love too add it too my board of star wars pins.

I have been a long time star wars fan - my little brother and I used to play star wars, I would dress him up, and we would pretend almost every day. When we finally had the money to afford the figures, we spent hours and hours playing with them - this was all before we had actually seen the movie! I am a true star wars fan, star tours is one of my fave rides, and when I go without my little one, my personal record is 5 times in a row...what can I say...star wars was the first sci fi movie that I saw, and it always holds a special place in my heart. I especially love this pin because it reminds me of the roots of star wars - like a comic book cover!
thanks for considering me, this is SO nice you are doing this....the true spirit of disney!

oh, and there was no way I could get this pin because I have a back injury that prevents me from driving more than 10 mins...so it just wasn't physically possible

PM me addresses my friends! :) I am running a little behind on picking a zappee due to trying to prepare to go on vaca! I promise I will pick someone soon, but hey, it just gives more of you a chance! :D

Just arrived home from Las Vegas and will get this shipped out probably not this week but next; a VERY SERIOUS family emergency arose on my last day of vacation! If you already obtained this pin by now, please let me know!

Life is settling down for me a little, and I have not forgotten about this pin!!! I am truly sorry for the long delay! Those of you who were previously interested, if you have not found one, please, let me know asap! :)

Back