• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Medieval Magic PTN Pickups - RSP Announced

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Medieval Magic PTN Pickups - RSP Announced
Can I be put on the list for the Mickey 2 pc set, the Donald 2 pc set and the Donald Crown pin. Thanks

May I get 2x Dragons mystery boxes, please and thanks?

:fig:

Edit: Please add me for two more boxes in case you have extra, so 2x + 2x = 4x.

Last edited:
Ajk pointed out to me that my reading skills need work. I didn't read the section about mystery boxes closely enough. I assumed that we were allowed up to ten boxes per RSP list, not ten boxes total (one box per RSP and up to seven more on top of those).

I will be requesting the full ten boxes and picking up as many as I possibly can of what is left at the event itself, but I'll have to move the waitlist line up. I'm very sorry everyone.

ETA - Ajk is also running a pickup thread, and has two reservations to work with. There is still a bit of room on those pickup lists, so at this point I would suggest signing up over there if you want mystery boxes.

Tagging my waitlist people: @Imaniceshark @summerskin @maiarebecca @broadwaybookworm @MJSM @Voko20 @GreyWyvern (I know you already signed up over there but tagging you to see my note about waitlists here)

Last edited:
When you get the pins @timeerkat , if you could please provide actual pictures of the pins with SKUs for Pin Trading Database, that would be great!

For those purchasing, if you could take pictures of the pins off the card too, that would be awesome. White or Black background, plain.

I signed up for AJKs Pick up because I was first on their list. So you could remove me from here.

I really need the pins but dont want to risk ending up with 2 of each. Can't afford that right now. Heck I can't even afford one of each but they are to amazing to not buy! I really need the Minnie for my Minnie princess collection. :)

Could you please add me for the brave little tailor set? This is such a cool event but I better limit myself to my favorite little guy ;)

Thank you for always being so kind In offering pickups! :)

I want to be sure I don't forget to submit my RSP before the deadline, so I will be closing requests at 8pm PST/11pm EST on Wednesday, May 8th.

Lists updated to here.

Signups close tomorrow night! RSP will be submitted shortly after, with results hopefully not too far after that.

Ok, folks, RSP is submitted. I took into account the number of requests and pin LE sizes when ordering my RSP selections. Now we just have to hope that luck is on our side when they draw the results!

On the confirmation page, it noted that RSP results will be sent on or around May 17th, and payments will be processed on or around May 24th. As soon as I get my results email, I will be sending invoices to everyone who I was able to get pins for. Payment will be required no later than Monday, May 21st, in case "on or before the 24th" turns out to actually be the 22nd/23rd (and also to give time for the next person in line to pay if something comes up and someone has to drop out).

ETA: Tagging people in spots above the cutoff line on one or more lists :
@KJackson1195
@dadclamcakes
@pins4twin
@Connies_Hobby
@xdattax
@Imaniceshark
@Bridget M
@John Dinger
@PRCYR04
@CorvusCommander
@CABCC45
@Story
@CanaDaLE
@Disneychildwithin
@DisneyJ

If anyone on the above list is having me send their pins to an international address, please let me know before the 17th so I can figure your correct total on the invoice!

Last edited:
Ok, folks, RSP is submitted. I took into account the number of requests and pin LE sizes when ordering my RSP selections. Now we just have to hope that luck is on our side when they draw the results!

On the confirmation page, it noted that RSP results will be sent on or around May 17th, and payments will be processed on or around May 24th. As soon as I get my results email, I will be sending invoices to everyone who I was able to get pins for. Payment will be required no later than Monday, May 21st, in case "on or before the 24th" turns out to actually be the 22nd/23rd (and also to give time for the next person in line to pay if something comes up and someone has to drop out).

ETA: Tagging people in spots above the cutoff line on one or more lists :
@KJackson1195
@dadclamcakes
@pins4twin
@Connies_Hobby
@xdattax
@Imaniceshark
@Bridget M
@John Dinger
@PRCYR04
@CorvusCommander
@CABCC45
@Story
@CanaDaLE
@Disneychildwithin
@DisneyJ

If anyone on the above list is having me send their pins to an international address, please let me know before the 17th so I can figure your correct total on the invoice!
Please Dadclamcakes with my order. I'll take care of getting his to him and get you paid.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Wow, Disney is punctual! I woke up to an email with the RSP results!

rsp.png

I also got a followup email with a correction about the mystery boxes, saying I was awarded all 10 I had requested. So it looks like I was awarded everything! (I'm a bit surprised that the SitS box set lasted until RSP 3, but I guess the price was high enough to scare away people who would have just gotten it to trade.)

Invoices will be sent soon. If you no longer want one or more of the pins, please let me know ASAP so I can either pass it on to someone on the waitlist (for the Robin Hood set) or cancel it on my RSP.

Robin Hood waitlist people - I am at my limit for pre-ordering those, but since it's a LE1000 I expect more to be available at the event to purchase. I will pick up as many of those as I can (as well as as many extra mystery boxes as I can).

Wow, Disney is punctual! I woke up to an email with the RSP results!

rsp.png

I also got a followup email with a correction about the mystery boxes, saying I was awarded all 10 I had requested. So it looks like I was awarded everything! (I'm a bit surprised that the SitS box set lasted until RSP 3, but I guess the price was high enough to scare away people who would have just gotten it to trade.)

Invoices will be sent soon. If you no longer want one or more of the pins, please let me know ASAP so I can either pass it on to someone on the waitlist (for the Robin Hood set) or cancel it on my RSP.

Robin Hood waitlist people - I am at my limit for pre-ordering those, but since it's a LE1000 I expect more to be available at the event to purchase. I will pick up as many of those as I can (as well as as many extra mystery boxes as I can).
Thank you for keeping up with all of this! Im keeping my fingers crossed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back