• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Medieval Magic PTN Pickups - RSP Announced

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Medieval Magic PTN Pickups - RSP Announced
Thank you so much timeerkat!! Brave little tailor has the most special place in my heart of all of mickey’s identities :D I’m so glad they are giving him some attention these days! :)

Hope you enjoy the event and thanks so much for helping us enjoy it in a way from afar! <3

You are most welcome. I'm happy to share! :)

@Didinous @Badockins @Jack Skellington - Ajk posted in his thread that he has a spare Robin Hood set. While I'm pretty sure I'll be able to get extras at the trade event, I can't guarantee it so this could be a way to get guaranteed set.

@Imaniceshark @summerskin @maiarebecca @broadwaybookworm @Voko20 @GreyWyvern @Bridget M - I will do my best to get extra dragon mystery boxes for as many of you as I can. In the event that I am able to get extras, please let me know if you would prefer sealed boxes or if you would prefer if I opened them to look for specific dragons for you. Every box requested would be entitled to two pins. If you don't mind open boxes, please post or pm me the list of dragons in preference order (most to least wanted) and if there are any you absolutely do not want. (I cannot guarantee that I can get everybody's most wanted, but I will do my best to at least make sure you don't wind up with something you don't want.) If I am able to get extra boxes and do not hear from you either way before the event, I will send you the boxes sealed.

I prefer the Fred dragon pin. Anything else is still fine with me though

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Gotcha. Would you prefer one open box (2 pins) and one sealed, or all open (4 pins) with a variety of dragons and Fred most wanted?

You are most welcome. I'm happy to share! :)

@Didinous @Badockins @Jack Skellington - Ajk posted in his thread that he has a spare Robin Hood set. While I'm pretty sure I'll be able to get extras at the trade event, I can't guarantee it so this could be a way to get guaranteed set.

@Imaniceshark @summerskin @maiarebecca @broadwaybookworm @Voko20 @GreyWyvern @Bridget M - I will do my best to get extra dragon mystery boxes for as many of you as I can. In the event that I am able to get extras, please let me know if you would prefer sealed boxes or if you would prefer if I opened them to look for specific dragons for you. Every box requested would be entitled to two pins. If you don't mind open boxes, please post or pm me the list of dragons in preference order (most to least wanted) and if there are any you absolutely do not want. (I cannot guarantee that I can get everybody's most wanted, but I will do my best to at least make sure you don't wind up with something you don't want.) If I am able to get extra boxes and do not hear from you either way before the event, I will send you the boxes sealed.
Timeerkat, please remove me from thr Robin Hood set list. Thank you!

Today's the day! About to head down to the parks. I am guessing that if I am able to get extra mystery boxes it will be limited to no more than 10 per person, but I'll know for sure in a few hours.

@Imaniceshark @summerskin @maiarebecca @broadwaybookworm @GreyWyvern @Bridget M - last call to let me know, if I am able to get extra mystery boxes at the event for you, if you would prefer them sealed or opened to trade for specific dragons. If I don't hear from you I am assuming you want sealed boxes.

Well, @pretty Omi is picking every mystery box I ever open from now on! I put all of the boxes on the table and had her pick out the ones I was going to open. And she did amazing pulls! I need to double check my pin pool against my list, but I’m fairly sure that everyone who wanted a specific pin got it.

I have everyone’s pins (thankfully after a scare of missing a full bag, but I went back to the register and they had it). I will be packaging them up over the next few days and mailing them shortly.

Invoices for the waitlist mystery boxes will go out sometime today or tomorrow.

@GreyWyvern - last call to let me know, if I am able to get extra mystery boxes at the event for you, if you would prefer them sealed or opened to trade for specific dragons. If I don't hear from you I am assuming you want sealed boxes.

Who's trading? I don't mind having them opened to trade pre-ship.

Edit: Oh, did you mean to trade at the event? I guess I missed the window on that :) I got all the boxes I requested from you and Ajk (thank you!) so I'm going to try to get the whole set.

If anyone you bought boxes for is willing to trade before you ship, you can open mine. Otherwise, sending them sealed to me is just peachy.

:fig:

Last edited:
I can open up your boxes before I ship if you'd like. That way at least you know what you have to start setting up trades if I don't open what you need.

I would only do that if other people you bought boxes for are trading amongst themselves before you ship them out. So nah. Please send them to me sealed. :)

After a very long day packaging up pins and a very long post office trip with a very long receipt, everyone's pins are on the way! I will be sending tracking numbers but please bear with me; it's going to be a lot of sorting through numbers so it may take a day or two.

After a very long day packaging up pins and a very long post office trip with a very long receipt, everyone's pins are on the way! I will be sending tracking numbers but please bear with me; it's going to be a lot of sorting through numbers so it may take a day or two.

Thank you so much for the update and all the work you put into helping so many of us enjoy a bit of the event from afar! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back