• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Melonballer's New Pin Picture of the Day thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melonballer's New Pin Picture of the Day thread
It wouldn't be a princess week without Ariel.

IMG_5464.jpg

Thank you so much for sharing your amazing collection! I love the Tinkerbell napping on the moon.... I need this as well! And Jessica as Audrey in My fair Lady is gorgeous! Can't wait to see more of your great pins!

So I said this was going to be a princess week, but I just realized it is Valentine's Day. So here is one of my early pictures of a park release Jessica and Roger pin.

IMG_2734.jpg

Here is a similar Valentine's day pin. It is an open edition and I believe it is still available.

IMG_5627_zps38e97fdf.jpg

Thank you so much for sharing your amazing collection! I love the Tinkerbell napping on the moon.... I need this as well! And Jessica as Audrey in My fair Lady is gorgeous! Can't wait to see more of your great pins!

Thanks. And since you dropped by how about a week of Tinker Bell pins. This first one was a recent acquisition from Disneystore.com.

IMG_4961_zps73085915.jpg

Today's Tinker Bell requires two pictures. It is one of the stretching portraits from the Phantom Manor in DLRP.

IMG_1511.jpg
IMG_1512.jpg

It is Chinese New Year and I just so happen to have a Tinker Bell pin to fit that theme.

IMG_5327.jpg

Hey everyone. I am going to be gone all day tomorrow for a pin meet, so I am posting today's pin early. Here is a Jeweled Wing Tinker Bell from the Walt Disney Studios Burbank.

IMG_0432.jpg

And here is the last pin from Tinker Bell week. This pin was sold at the World of Disney store in NYC.

IMG_5329.jpg

So on Saturday there was a local pin trading meet up in Vancouver, WA. I made some trades, but the best thing was buying pins from a vendor who had a lot of Open edition pins for a good price. Normally I would not buy a set like this, but I needed some lanyard fodder. Of course these pins are up for trade, so if you are interested feel free to PM me. Here is the Disney Diva shoe set. The first up is the Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather shoe.

IMG_6875_zps32eb5dac.jpg

Here is the Anna shoe. Like I said, these are available for trade if you are looking for them.

IMG_6890_zps375d822b.jpg

Well I got through the Disney Diva shoe set, so here are some of the other pins I got at the pin trading event in WA.

This is a WDW Hidden Mickey I got from a nice boy for a Goofy pin.

IMG_6857_zps49dfa72c.jpg

Another pick-up at the pin event was a pack of the Best Friends mystery pins. I won them in a trivia contest. So here is the Mulan/Mushu pin.

IMG_6854_zpsce173399.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back