• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Melonballer's New Pin Picture of the Day thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melonballer's New Pin Picture of the Day thread
I had some trouble with photobucket tonight. I finally got in and here is today's pin. It is an open edition Tinker Bell pin from the Disney Soda fountain.

IMG_6974.jpg

This week is going to be a week of Live action movie pins. This one is a Sao Feng pin from Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End.

IMG_6991.jpg

Continuing Live action week we have this pin from Tron Legacy featuring Sam, Clu and Rinzler. It was available at the Disney Soda Fountain back in 2010.

IMG_6905.jpg

Let's keep the live action theme going with a Disney parks POTC On Stranger Tides pin.

IMG_0502.jpg

Here is one of the few pins Disney has made for the live action film The Black Hole. This VINcent pin was sold at the Sci-Fi academy.

IMG_0269.jpg

This really great Rocketeer pin came from the D23 showing of the film a few years back.

IMG_6975.jpg

Sorry, but I have to dip back into the POTC pins again. Here is a Disneystore.com Will Turner pin.

IMG_7308.jpg

Ok, just a quick heads up about upcoming themes. I will be finishing out the month with either live action or Seeing Double. That is where I post a pin picture and a picture of the character in the park. However this will only be going for a few more days. On October 1st I will be switching to a Halloween theme for the month of October. So expect lots of pictures of villains, spooky rides, characters in costumes and Nightmare Before Xmas. So you all have that to look forward to.

Where does the day go? Here is a pin from Who Framed Roger Rabbit's 25th Anniversary last year.

IMG_4979_zps86403859.jpg

On October 1st this thread will be spookified. Until then how about some seeing double?

Here is a picture of Ariel in the Christmas Fantasy Parade in Disneyland back in 2006.

IMG_1152.jpg

And here is an Ariel pin from Disneystore.com.

IMG_6320.jpg

And here is Snow White in the Magic Kingdom a few years ago.

IMG_2995_zps00be8069.jpg

And here is the Golden Brocade Snow White.

IMG_7092.jpg

Hey it is October first, so you know what that means. Only 86 more days this Christmas!!!!

But before then we have Halloween.

IMG_3757.jpg

So for this month all my daily pin posts will be Halloween related pins. These pins will be of villains, spooky attractions, Nightmare Before Christmas and characters in costume.

Since I posted the above pin last year here is another Tinker Bell as a witch pin from Disneystore.com.

IMG_5127.jpg

For today's pin picture here is a Disney Auctions pin with the Headless Horseman in Liberty Square in the Magic Kingdom.

IMG_6589_zps7d6ade14.jpg

How about some Nightmare Before Christmas? This jumbo pin came from Disneyshopping.com around 2006.
IMG_6511_zps29177082.jpg

Another Tinker Bell as a witch pin? Why not? This one is a LE200 from a Disneyshopping.com mystery set from 2007.

IMG_5532_zps1646a2aa.jpg

I think we all have had enough of Tink as a witch pins for now. So how about a villain pin? Here is Chernabog from the Walt's Classic Collection.

IMG_0336.jpg

Here is a pin of the Hitchhiking Ghosts from the Haunted Mansion, with one little difference.

IMG_3457.jpg

Let's keep going with the Haunted Mansion. Here is a recent release of Donald Duck as a mansion butler. This pin comes with Daisy as a maid.

IMG_6561_zps3a4e2cb2.jpg

And here is the Daisy Haunted Mansion pin. I really like this 2 pack of pins and highly recommend them.

IMG_6566_zpseebef2c7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back