• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Melonballer's Pin Picture a day thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melonballer's Pin Picture a day thread
It has been rainy up here in Washington, so here is a Rainy Day Tinker Bell.

IMG_5363_zpsd8a39437.jpg

Let's keep going with Tinker Bell. Next week I will have an actual theme again. I promise.

IMG_7690.jpg

I promised a theme for this week and I will do that. This week all the pins will be related to Disney or Pixar shorts. I don't mean little pants. I mean short films. The first pin is from the Pixar Short, Knick Knack.

IMG_5560.jpg

Here is a fun one. I picked up this pin at the Walt Disney Family Museum. The pin originally came from Japan and an exhibit they had of Mary Blair art. Here is a pin from Suzie the Little Blue Coupe.

IMG_2235.jpg

Gonna take a 1 day break from the theme because this pin is appropriate for today. This anniversary (or say birthday) pin for Who Framed Roger Rabbit is from the Disneyland resort.

IMG_0057.jpg

Last edited:
And we are back to shorts. Today's short is Ferdinand the Bull. I picked up this HUGE pin from Disneyshopping on clearance.

IMG_1132.jpg

To finish up Shorts week here is the Ugly Duckling.

IMG_0349.jpg

I have a requested theme coming up next. Then a couple more ideas. I will probably have another Jessica week soon too.

For this week's theme I am going to post pins from Adventureland, with emphasis on the Tiki Room. Let's start with this WDI Tiki Room pin.

IMG_6931.jpg

Today's Adventureland pin is Donald on the Jungle Cruise with the Backside of Water!

IMG_5225.jpg

So this week, Melonballer decided to make a ninja happy. :) Loving this theme so far..I realllly want to start a Tiki Room collection, but I must stay my hand, until after my disney trip. :)

Almost forgot to post today. Let's go back to the Tiki room for today's pin for this great pin with the Barker Bird Juan (or Jose depending upon your point of view).

IMG_3563.jpg

Tried 3 different browsers, nothing. Weird, because they used to show up. :cry:

Weird. I have no idea why. Anyone else having a problem seeing the pictures?

In the meanwhile here is today's entry, another Jungle Cruise pin.

IMG_5039.jpg

Even more Jungle Cruise today. This one is from the Piece of Disney History collection.

IMG_2460-1.jpg

So I am going to cheat a little. Today's pin is not specifically Adventureland related, but it does have a tropical cruise theme. I am running low on Adventureland pins, so here is a Jessica's Island Tours pin.

IMG_3493.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back