• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! MNSSHP Mystery Box pins (and a few others)

SOLD! MNSSHP Mystery Box pins (and a few others)

Spr175psu

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
104   0   0
So we recently attended two Not so Scary Halloween parties and I went a little crazy with the mystery boxes in an effort to obtain all of them. I have a ton of extras that I would love to give to new homes to recuperate some costs.

Please note that the Minnie pins have been fixed. On the first night, the pin didn't have the "H" in "Halloween". That has been corrected effective when they were re-released.

I am still missing Donald and Mickey so I would be willing to trade any of the LR pins below for those.

Price is $35 for chasers and $15 for the other LR
World of Evil pins are $5 each.
Jafar quote is also $5.
Shipping is $4 for one pin, $0.50 more for each additional pin.
Prices include Paypal fees.
Please PM or post here if you are interested.

Thanks for looking!

AU7sISe
AU7sISe.jpg

Both Minnies have been traded and I now have a complete set so no additional trades are available.

Chasers are now $30 plus shipping!

All Boo chasers and Donald's nephews are gone. Tigger is the only chaser left! Thanks for looking!

Back