• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

More Of A Family Than My Own!

Status
Not open for further replies.
More Of A Family Than My Own!

nsingleton

Jessica Rabbit Addict
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Thanks for being such wonderful people!!! Very glad to be able to call you all friends! Thanks for always being here when needed!!! Know I will ALWAYS return the favor if I have the ability!!!

Last edited:
Your not stupid! People are stupid that don't talk about their emotions!

I think I speak for everyone when I say we are all here for you. And that you can talk, post, or message any of us!

We ALL have problems or issues, big and small. No worries man! Do what I do.... Look at your pins and reminisce about the memories and how happy they make you :)

You can PM me if you ever need someone to talk to, I have made it through many challenging points in my life when I felt I couldn't... It is often good to get it out to someone who can relate on life being tough... Many people here probably feel the same... Good people here...

Your not stupid! People are stupid that don't talk about their emotions!

I think I speak for everyone when I say we are all here for you. And that you can talk, post, or message any of us!

We ALL have problems or issues, big and small. No worries man! Do what I do.... Look at your pins and reminisce about the memories and how happy they make you :)

Thank you! I greatly appreciate and need it! Already thinking I need to remove however! Not real good with sharing these kinds of problems, makes me feel...I don't know, I just vulnerable??? But you don't know how much your kind words mean to me!

You can PM me if you ever need someone to talk to, I have made it through many challenging points in my life when I felt I couldn't... It is often good to get it out to someone who can relate on life being tough... Many people here probably feel the same... Good people here...

Thank you so much and you just may hear from me one day! I just hate feeling like I bring others down, but I do need to talk sometimes. I am not sure why, but since I have moved to CO, I have not been able to make friends; also has made me realize just how many I really had in MI! Although I guess they weren't really true friends or I would feel I could call them up??? I think it is more like I said to Disneydan, I think it is vulnerability I feel when I share most things that are not good!?!!? Thank you!!!

Thank you so much and you just may hear from me one day! I just hate feeling like I bring others down, but I do need to talk sometimes. I am not sure why, but since I have moved to CO, I have not been able to make friends; also has made me realize just how many I really had in MI! Although I guess they weren't really true friends or I would feel I could call them up??? I think it is more like I said to Disneydan, I think it is vulnerability I feel when I share most things that are not good!?!!? Thank you!!!

I think this is a sign..... You need to spend more time on the forums with us :)

Move to California, buy a Annual Pass. Problem solved, and I'll be your friend here.

I have felt this way before too- just wanna tell everyone how much you really appreciate them on here:) everyone is just so great here. But just like everyone else, if you wanna talk, you can always count on me:)

You can't let it get you down man. Trust me man I had tuff times growing up with my family and I would always let it get to me until one day I had a enough . And I learned how to just shine it off. I know it must be hard not having physical friends to talk too about it but like they said .... There our people here to listen and give advice if needed . It's good to talk about your problems... Oh yeah one more thing. You got a awesome Jessica pin lol

Thank you all so much, and I spend more and more time on here every day, lol! Your kind words and offers mean the world to me and I am sure you may hear from may at some point! I feel surrounded bt friends and family on here!!! Thank you! If I could move to California, I would be on my way, lol! I am just about giving up on good 'ol CO! It fills me with joy to know how much everyone here cares, but I wish I would have not posted the original thread, and that is why it is different! I usually deal with my issues on my own, almost everyone has had it rough in life, lol! I guess sometimes it just feel GREAT to vent, lmao!!! Thanks for allowing me to do so!!! :)

I myself didn't expect to post so much when I joined. But this site is just so friendly and helpful; also its really the only place I can find pin trades etc. I'm far from DLR and WDW but talking to people who are really close and go often makes me feel like its not hopeless that I might one day get to visit (only been to WDW and DLRP). And it makes them feel a little less far away too. I'm a huge fan of the Disney theme parks and being so far from them can make me quite sad sometimes. I don't get to visit DLRP often either.

I've made some great friends while here; including you. :) If you ever want to talk to me... about anything (I'm a right chatter box sometimes) just send me a PM. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back