• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

More Of A Wish List Than A Wanted Thread I Suppose...At Least For Now! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
More Of A Wish List Than A Wanted Thread I Suppose...At Least For Now! :)

nsingleton

Jessica Rabbit Addict
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Well, I FINALLY went and saw Cinderella today! :eek2: I absolutely LOVED it...SO much!!! :wiggle: I am so very happy I had already placed my pre-order for the Blu-ray Combo Pack from DMC!!! :hsd:

Well, now I kind of want some of the merchandise related to the movie!?! :facepalm: I already have some...I have all three versions of the Royal Ball Gown dolls, as well as the Hot Topic Exclusive Funko POP Gus Gus In Glass Slipper, the Funko POP Cinderella and the DMR VIP Glass Slipper pin :hsd: bit now I am wanting a few other items! :x:

Because I literally JUST started back to work and am rather strapped for cash, this 8th more of a wishlist right now than anything, but who know, my birthday is like two weeks away, maybe I will end up with some extra money?!? :x: ;)

-the non-Hot Topic Funko POP Gus Gus In Glass Slipper *RECEIVED AS BIRTHDAY GIFT*
-both the GSF/DSF Jumbo LE200 Cinderella Royal Ball Gown pin AND the Disney Store LE400 Cinderella Royal Ball Gown pin (Cinderella only)
-the Disney Store versions of the Fairy Godmother and the Wedding Couple dolls (hoping they won't stop selling these real soon and I can just get from the store!!! :x: :x: ) *RECEIVED AS BIRTHDAY GIFT*

These last two, I will more than likely never own, BUT it never hurts to make a wish and put it out there, LOL! :)

-the Disney Store LE 500 Glass Slipper
-the LE 500 Wedding Cinderella

And so does the rest of the world :lol: so I do not ever plan on those two but hey, what the heck! ;)

Last edited:
I think Kevin decided to get me the Live Action Wedding Couple Cinderella dolls and the Fairy Godmother doll for my birthday next weekend!!! :hsd:

I received the Disney Store Fairy Godmother doll and the Wedding Couples Set, as well as the standard Funko POP Gus Gus as birthday gifts!!! :hsd: So those are off the wanted list! :wiggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back