• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Motivated to make trades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motivated to make trades

Tabbikat2219

BANNED
Rating - 99.1%
210   2   0
HEY EVERYONE I LOVE TO MAKE TRADES ....... I dont like to use the new feature on pinpics because sometimes ya never know what I might trade for My wants list is always evolving. So take a look at my trades list and if you interested in a pin shoot me a private message even if you dont have listed something on my wants list ya never know. :wavey:

:wavey: REALLY MOTIVATED TO MAKE TRADES WILL CONSIDER ANY FAIR OFFER. Please feel free to take a look at my traders and make offer for trading. Even if you dont have something on my wants list. Sometimes I find pins I didnt even know I wanted :anxious:

Hello, I have three pins on your wants list. I know my list is awful and I'm sorry. Let me know if you have or can get anything on my list - like the Dead End pin????

Margaret

tabbitha!

I am interested in trading for your
Pin 58316: DLR - Santa's Beach Blast - Wreath
Pin 65191: WDI - Figment 2008 WDI Halloween Pin
Pin 722: DS - Countdown to the Millennium Series #13 (Three Little Pigs & Big Bad Wolf
Pin 67801: DisneyShopping.com - Pirate Series Jessica Rabbit Pin

Please PM if there is anything on my list you would consider trading for any of these!!!
Thank you!!!!
Happy Hunting!!

Hi Tabbitha-

You have a pin I want on your trade list, would you mind checking my trades and see if I have another that would match up value wise? THANKS! Brea

I am very interested in this pin
pin65548th72

I just wanted to take a minute to thank Tabbitha! She is one of the most generous traders I have ever met and I just wanted to say a huge THANK YOU to you! Hoping I can find some of your wants soon! I plan to take Mary's pic opening her new pic on Christmas morning and I'll send it to you! :)

Hi Tabbitha,
I am interested in your pin #81617 Stitch reindeer. Care to take a look at our trades?
Thank you!
pin81617

LOLOLOLOL Oh My Goodness! I am such a silly!

I clicked on your trades, from the link here, and noticed there were a smaller number of trades that you had. As I looked closer, I thought, WOW! These are all the ones I want. lololol

Yes, then I realized it compared your trades to my wants. lololol

I am interested in trading, if you see anything you like on my trades. Check it out at huertajv.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back