• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Mulan PODM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mulan PODM

nsingleton

Jessica Rabbit Addict
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
So I made arrangements a couple months ago to get a Mulan PODM, my very first PODM!!! The person was getting it fir me for cost plus shipping!!! I was ecstatic and could not wait to have my own PODM!!! :D Had it paid for months ago with my gift money!

Well, unfortunately, the person was not able to get an extra one for me, so now I have no PODM and can not afford to get them at the prices they are going for since release! :( I then asked someone else on release day who was going to try to go and said IF they could get some, they would pick me one up, but haven't heard back. Bummer for sure!

So, I am going out on a limb here and gonna see if any GIANT hearted and kind DPF member might have one they would be willing to sell at cost plus shipping? Pretty Please with multiple cherries on top, lol! :x:

Thanks!
:hug:

Last edited:
Good luck! Hopefully someone can help you out :< I'm still waiting to hear back from the people I sent my $$ to. I'm hoping they picked up extras for me x.x

Sorry I never got back to you babe. (Mickeys halloween party last night got me drained!)
i didn't find an extra one. When I went between classes I found 1 left. That was it. Since then I've been calling around seeing if any my employee friends found any "lost boxes" and such. Please take my apology for not getting back to you. If it helps ill go pick up something from the park for you if you need it to make a trade for the POM. :/ sorry again dear.

Sorry I never got back to you babe. (Mickeys halloween party last night got me drained!)
i didn't find an extra one. When I went between classes I found 1 left. That was it. Since then I've been calling around seeing if any my employee friends found any "lost boxes" and such. Please take my apology for not getting back to you. If it helps ill go pick up something from the park for you if you need it to make a trade for the POM. :/ sorry again dear.

You are such a sweetheart!!! :) No need whatsoever for an apology!!! I am not upset by anyeans and just figired either you didn't make it or couldn't get one!!! I am just very appreciative for you trying for me!!! :D Thank you!!! Maybe you will still get lucky and find some! :x:

Thank you miss Lily :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back