• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My 1st WDW Holiday

Status
Not open for further replies.
My 1st WDW Holiday

speedwaystar1

UK Disney Fan
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
Hello Everyone :wavey:
In just over a weeks time I'll be taking my first ever trip to WDW :tigger:
I have my holiday planned out for FastPass / Meal Reservations etc and I'm hoping to meet a few fellow DPF members to trade with , or just say hello to :)
Here's a list of which park I'll be in on which day :
March
Tuesday 10th - Hollywood Studios
Wednesday 11th - Animal Kingdom
Thursday 12th - Epcot
Friday 13th - Magic Kingdom
Monday 16th - Epcot
Tuesday 17th - Magic Kingdom
Thursday 19th - Animal Kingdom
Friday 20th - Hollywood Studios

The pins I currently have for trade are on PTDB , please see the link in my signature

Last edited:
My first ever airplane trip , longest time away from home and only the third foreign country (Ireland / France) I'll have visited :anxious:

So my grandma was tellnig me when you used to fly over the ocean they would tell you "You've past the point of no return" when you were halfway across the ocean...they don't do that now...but I always think of that when people are saying they're flying somewhere Dx

BUT FLYING IS REALLY COOL.

So my grandma was tellnig me when you used to fly over the ocean they would tell you "You've past the point of no return" when you were halfway across the ocean...they don't do that now...but I always think of that when people are saying they're flying somewhere Dx

BUT FLYING IS REALLY COOL.
And what's really cool is I'll be watching Big Hero 6 / Into the Woods on the plane , I checked and they're both available free (I've not seen either yet) . Fingers crossed Cinderella will be on the way back .

You will have an AMAZING time! Trans-Atlantic flights are really not so bad. You'll be there before you know it (and it might be earlier than when you left!).

There's a little pin shop at Epcot outside the Electric Umbrella restaurant. That's where I've had the most luck trading at WDW.

And what's really cool is I'll be watching Big Hero 6 / Into the Woods on the plane , I checked and they're both available free (I've not seen either yet) . Fingers crossed Cinderella will be on the way back .

Well they will both be on video by then yeah? I don't think Cinderella will be cause it's just now hitting theaters...

BUT YOU COULD ALWAYS SEE IT AT DISNEYLAND

Wow, I hope you have a great time! So, I'm kinda curious to know... what will you be doing the 14th and 15th? It's not listed on your itinerary. Are you sneaking away to visit Universal Studios? :naughty:

Wow, I hope you have a great time! So, I'm kinda curious to know... what will you be doing the 14th and 15th? It's not listed on your itinerary. Are you sneaking away to visit Universal Studios? :naughty:
I'm going to Seaworld on the 14th and Universal 15th :) I still have a few days spare so I might switch between now and then though . Apparently there's a pin meet at nearby Kissimmee on the 14th , I'm still trying to decide if it's worth going there instead .

Oh I love Universal Studios and their counterpart, Islands of Adventure! Seaworld is beautiful too, but Universal is better, imo, and I visit at least once a year. LOL I can't wait until I move back home to FL and can go more often!

I'm at Port Orleans French Quarter , a short boat ride from DTD

Make sure you have the begniets, and go see YeeHaw Bob at Riverside. The boatride to DTD is a nice trip and with all the work they 're doing there it is probably the best way to get there. I stayed at Port Orleans Riverside in 2012.

There is a Pin Kiosk in DTD, one at Epcot between the globe and the fountains, the Magic Kingdom it's in frontier land, and Hollywood studios it's under the hat (which is gone now), the store at the Contemporary Resort also has a nice pin selection. I never found the good spot at the Animal Kingdom.

Make sure you see Fantasmic at Hollywood Studios, Reflections of Earth at Epcot and the Fireworks at the Magic Kingdom, and see all the parades, and visit all the resorts. The Fish and Chips stand at Epcot by the Rose and Crown is great (don't know about the authenticity), and the chicken and waffle sandwhiches at Sleepy Hollow in the Magic Kingdom are a must for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back