• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My 1st WDW Holiday

Status
Not open for further replies.
My 1st WDW Holiday
I've been trying to find info on the outlet stores , do the bus services run to them from DTD ?
I'm a non driver , Universal /Seaworld & Kissimmee seem fairly easy to reach .
Cheers

The Disney buses don't run to the outlets as far as I know. You could take a fairly low cost Uber ride from Downtown Disney to the nearest outlet.

How are you getting to Seaworld and Universal?

I'm 1 week in and actually getting used to the heat :lol:
The trading is going pretty well but still no sign of Tsum Tsum mystery sets or Alphabet pins yet though .
Still not seen Scoop , I'll try harder this week
Have a great day everyone

Sat waiting to board a plane home :cry:
A full report will follow next week when I've had a chance to unpack , but a big thank you to everyone who's posted or who I've met . It's been amazing , now I just need to pay of my credit card and start saving for next time :lol:

Sat waiting to board a plane home :cry:
A full report will follow next week when I've had a chance to unpack , but a big thank you to everyone who's posted or who I've met . It's been amazing , now I just need to pay of my credit card and start saving for next time :lol:

Have a safe trip home!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back