• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Alice & Misc. Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:YOU HAVE MY GRAIL! the Ariel jumbo Ar nouvea pin!(can I see a super close up?) please tell me if you ever end up selling it please tell me first!:angel:

Thank you for the compliments! :) It took me 9 years to get this collection.

love! the pastoral symphony RockS--wow, i cant get a hold of one of those pins....and i really liked the one matted of the 4 princesses each with a different background--lovely

thanks Pauly! that does help! now I need to start saving and now I know what the price range would be!
but yeah I know this thread is old but no matter how old a thread is i'll post in it! so newer members like me will get a chance to read it also!

Thanks everyone. :) Those pretty pins are always a pretty penny. I'm trying to acquire the original princess carousel set again. We'll see how that goes. Wish me luck!

Felt like taking a trip down memory lane and while I acquired some excellent new pins, I felt strings tug on my heart at all the pins I no longer have. :(

The ones that REALLY counted I did. :)

I just miss my BatB Masterpiece, Princess Masquerade set, and Princess hair set. Oh well. C'est la vie.

tumblr_mxie1dPZIH1r5bub8o1_500.gif

What a spectacular collection! I especially love the princesses as the seasons and how you have those pins framed. Very beautiful! :)

I am quite jealous! :lol: You have three AMAZING Jessica pins AND the Ariel Seasons pin!!!! :drool: Your collection is outstanding! :bigthumb: Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back