• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!
Status
Not open for further replies.
My Birthday Wish

nsingleton

Jessica Rabbit Addict
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
My birthday is one week from today, May 2nd, and I am hoping to finally be able to get my grail doll for my collection! :x: Kevin gave me permission to use the credit card to get her for my birthday gift if I can find one within a certain price range! :hsd:

SO...I am desperately seeking the LE 2500 17" Coronation (November) Anna! :x:

Li, being the awesome friend she is, has been keeping a lookout for her for me, and found one on FB today! For some reason I did not hear the notification when she tagged me for it!?! :/ So, in less than an hour from being posted, she was sold and I missed out on her at $800, the one time I actually could have purchased her! :facepalm:

Any help is greatly appreciated! :hug:

:x: :x: :x:

Wish me luck!!! :)

Last edited:
Wow...this is actually the first time I have even looked at the 17" dolls...they are gorgeous though...I took a quick peek around and was only able to find your doll for sale as a pair with Elsa, the current bit is over 700 buck and with the number of bidders, I'm sure it is going to skyrocket...

Thank you SO much everyone...I appreciate all all the birthday and good luck wishes!!! :bigthumb: It would be amazing to finally be able to call her mine!!! :x:

Wow...this is actually the first time I have even looked at the 17" dolls...they are gorgeous though...I took a quick peek around and was only able to find your doll for sale as a pair with Elsa, the current bit is over 700 buck and with the number of bidders, I'm sure it is going to skyrocket...

I cannot even seem to find the auction you are talking about? :lol: :dunno:

Good luck Nate!!! (I'm still on the lookout for that Mali sticker too. :suspect: )

Thanks so much my wonderful friend!!! :) Hopefully she pops up! :x:

Good luck Nate! I'm working on a couple OOAKs of that nature, they should be done by August if you don't manage to find one by then!

Good luck Nate! I'm working on a couple OOAKs of that nature, they should be done by August if you don't manage to find one by then!

Even if I do get her, I will keep that in mind!!! :) Would love to own one of your dolls my friend!!! :bigthumb: You are awesome! :)

Hoping maybe just a shred of birthday luck might come my way today...make this birthday that much better!!! :x:

I appreciate that greatly! :hug: I was hoping by some birthday miracle I would have had some luck today and found her at a good deal! :lol: OR have won enough on my birthday lottery ticket to just buy her on eBay! :rofl:

Good luck! I know have been wanting her forever!!!!! I hope you find her! Have you checked local craigslist? Sometimes I have found great dolls there! :)

I am closing this thread...thanks to my awesome partner and an amazing seller off Facebook, I finally have my grail doll!!! Anna arrived while we were gone on vacation, and she is in pristine condition and just as GORGEOUS as I had imagined!!! :drool: Thank you everyone!!!

Without further ado...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back