• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Collection!!! Little mermaid, Pocahontas and others! UPDATE 1-19-14!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here ya go, Kupo! :)
Its probably one of the most beeeeeaaaaaautiful pins ever made!
photo-17_zps0f6c5a50.jpg

And thank you Pinhunters! My pocahontas collection is my pride and joy :)

tumblr_lttc1eErNo1qht847.gif

That pin is...absolutely beautiful!!! I have some bad news zoe...what did you do to me?!?!? Now I want the whole set of 6!!!!! Oh no!!! I can feel this feeling festering within me...I can't stop it, what do I do? Should I call a hospital? I want all of the pins and they aren't cheap!! Ugh, this feeling...what do I do?!?!?! It's too late, the damage is done. That pin, words cannot express how beautiful that pin is.

Zoe, I want to let you know, if you ever need someone to pin sit, let me know and I'll fly out to San Diego. I still can't stop looking at that photo. I want to put how beautiful it is into words, but right now I seem to be at a loss for those :(

You are correct, that may be one of the most beautiful pins ever made.

Awww! I'm actually considering getting the other 5. Its rediculous! I don't need any of the other ones nor do I collect those movies, but they're just so pretty! And you can pin-sit anytime :D

Awww! I'm actually considering getting the other 5. Its rediculous! I don't need any of the other ones nor do I collect those movies, but they're just so pretty! And you can pin-sit anytime :D

Wait, you saw "getting the other 5" like you know where to get them from? :shock: Zoe, do you know something I don't lol??? These pins are kind of hard for me to find in my opinion. I mean, they are always on Ebay, but they usually are $100 minimum each (which isn't terrible for grail of all grail pins, but I still can't shell out $600 for the set) <_<

P.S. I'm going to take you up on your offer, just let me know when you are going away on vacation :D

Haha, I donno, I just said that! After looking at ebay I realized that they really aren't as easy to find as i thought :D

They overall aren't the most difficult, I've been keeping up with them and they have all been on Ebay (all 6 of them individually) within the past month. Some of them (Cinderella, Snow White, Enchanted) go for only around $50-$60 but the Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, and Sleeping Beauty always go for $100 or more, with Little Mermaid and Beauty and the Beast being substantially higher than Sleeping Beauty.

Yea! I just saw for unsold listings of Cinderella and Snow White for $35!!!! I think Snow White is really pretty, it looks glittery!

Yea! I just saw for unsold listings of Cinderella and Snow White for $35!!!! I think Snow White is really pretty, it looks glittery!

Yeah lol, IDK how someone didn't nab those up O__O A whole set of 6 sold for $220 Buy It Now about a month ago...I cannot believe I missed that?!?!? The whole set of 6...$220, that is around $35 a pin -__-

this may be asking too much, but we were wondering if you can take a closer shot of the pocahontas pin with the eagle behind them.
(And if you let us use it?)

We're going to make a new signature for us and the pin pics pic does it no justice.

WHAT?!??! How did we miss that! we coulda gone in on it together, You would have gotten the Ariel one! :D

I know! If you or I ever see the full set being sold again, let's let each other know and do a 2-people co-op lol xP I really want Little Mermaid and since I just saw Enchanted tonight...that one as well :) Honestly, I like them all really except Cinderella and Snow White, I think those 2 are just okay xP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back