• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My entire UP pin collection! I'm only 10 away.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
My entire UP pin collection! I'm only 10 away.....

charlottetowell

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Hey guys, I thought I'd share a couple of photos of my UP pin collection as it stands at the moment, I have 1 pin on its way by trade, by this is pretty much it! I'm only 10 away (excluding pt52s) from completing, and I never thought I'd get this far...EVER!

I finally managed to put them all in shadow boxes at the weekend, so thought I'd share the photos with you all....

Please if anyone has any of my missing pins for trade, my pinpics is charlottespins. I'd love to try and work out a trade! Although I know I will probably never own the marquee, I'd love to get the rest!

Thanks for looking everyone! :)

Awesome! PM me your email and I'll send a file for an UP checklist I use. I'm down to 2 left. It's a hard movie to collect and new collectors are wanting them everyday as you see on Facebook and eBay. Many overprice and the ones that affordable are bought up. A lot are trading away their themes and Grails to collect UP. Once an UP pin hits Facebook, that person is swamped with PM's. The pins individually are harder and harder to find today in/on eBay, Facebook and Trade Nights.

Good luck. 10 seems so far away but with time and that right trade you'll have them all.

Awesome! PM me your email and I'll send a file for an UP checklist I use. I'm down to 2 left. It's a hard movie to collect and new collectors are wanting them everyday as you see on Facebook and eBay. Many overprice and the ones that affordable are bought up. A lot are trading away their themes and Grails to collect UP. Once an UP pin hits Facebook, that person is swamped with PM's. The pins individually are harder and harder to find today in/on eBay, Facebook and Trade Nights.

Good luck. 10 seems so far away but with time and that right trade you'll have them all.

i will, thanks! And thank you everyone for the lovely comments :)
i am now down to 8!!!!!

So awesome, pretty, and very well put together! Plus, it has Dug in it, so how could I not love it :) Great job!

Beautiful collection! Where did you get those pin boards they are awesome!

I bought a couple of large shadow box frames from my hobby store, and cut out a large square of thick cardboard for each frame (from a box I had), and then covered the squares with some cloudy fabric - I run my own sewing business so happened to have some in my fabric stash!! Thought it fitted the theme rather well!

Thanks for all the lovely compliments everyone :)

This is so awesome! I didn't realise there was that many UP pins. They look amazing together and the way you've displayed them is awesome. Good luck on your last pins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back