• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My First Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
My First Trade

nsingleton

Jessica Rabbit Addict
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I know I have VERY little for traders, but wondered if anyone had a Jessica they would be willing to trade for anything I have, just so I can get ONE trade under my belt? LOL! :) I want to be able to say I am a collector/trader, not just a collector :lol:!!! Check out my few traders! :D

Thanks!!!

I dunno Nate, your wants list is kind of eclectic, you might want to focus on just one thing...:hsd:

Put something besides jessica in there man. lol Shes gonna be loney with only her clone pins for company. But at least Phil from Hercules has some sexy ladies to admire.

I dunno Nate, your wants list is kind of eclectic, you might want to focus on just one thing...:hsd:

Put something besides jessica in there man. lol Shes gonna be loney with only her clone pins for company. But at least Phil from Hercules has some sexy ladies to admire.

Eventually I will start with something else, lol! I want to eventually be able do my living room in a Jessica theme!!! :lol:! I am probably strage, but I can deal with it, :rofl:! I originally started this collection for my niece; since she is only a year, I have decided to wait for her collection until she takes a liking to certain characters, and go from there, ha ha! I also have a SMALL NBC collection but am not going to add to that for awhile. But you are very right, Phil has some gorgeous girl friends!!! Ha ha!

I am trying to imagine a jessica living room.... classy style, or you would be a bachelor forever.
cream walls, cherry wood end tables/coffee table.
Jessica lamps, on the end table.
A glassed in curio cabinet with jessica resin statues, there should be 1 roger rabbit just for contrast you know....
A red thow pillow and blanket set on a dark brown brocade couch.
Framed sets of the jessica pins in beautiful dark wood tones and high color matting to contrast.

I shoulda been an interior designer. lol

I am trying to imagine a jessica living room.... classy style, or you would be a bachelor forever.
cream walls, cherry wood end tables/coffee table.
Jessica lamps, on the end table.
A glassed in curio cabinet with jessica resin statues, there should be 1 roger rabbit just for contrast you know....
A red thow pillow and blanket set on a dark brown brocade couch.
Framed sets of the jessica pins in beautiful dark wood tones and high color matting to contrast.

I shoulda been an interior designer. lol

That sounds OUTSTANDING!!! :) And I have already started getting some Roger too! And I have larger than life art pieces of Jessica and Roger that my uncle made for me when I was eight! I need to take and post pics of them! And I would love some Jessica lamps, :lol:, where do you get those??? LOL! I may not be getting the Jim Shore statue, long story, but not sure if I wanna give that compnay my money! I can not wait to have my living room done! You should come help me design when the time comes ;) start ya in your interior decorating career! :D

only if ya pay me in pins. lol

you inspired a whole new thread on anything goes. I asked if folks could decribe their ideal "character room."

as to jessica rabbit lamps. I swear i saw one a few years ago at a spencers store in some local mall. It wasnt disney authentic, but who cares for a lamp right?

Last edited:
Well thats pretty cool, I am gonna have to chech that thread out!!! :) And, ya,if I could get a Jessica lamp, I definitely would not care if it was official Disney if she looked okay! :drool: Ha ha! And if I had pins to pay ya with, I would, we would have a blast up to our knees in Jessica stuff!!! :rofl:

I tried putting in some trade offers on pinpics :D although I am sure that mine are not worthy of what I had available to trade for, lol!!! But figured it doesn't hurt to ask! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back