• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My newest completed collection!!! Stained Glass Prince and Princesses!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kupo maybe just maybe we can work something out for the second pin, I DID already trade to get it!!!!!! MUAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU MONSTER!!! THIS IS EVIL!!! THIS IS PURE EVIL!!!!!!!!!!

tumblr_luhui57h5X1r5lwi2o1_500.gif

And no, contrary to Gerard Butler's beliefs:

h1A0A35CA

Maybe I'm overreacting but one more image to really get my point across:

tumblr_lt0u5j4yIC1qfc59u.gif
Rip my heart out while you're at it ANGIE!!! JUST DO IT!!! lol

that is a beautiful set! So glad you have completed it...it drives me potty when i'm looking for 1 or 2 pins to complete a set x

Tell me about it lol I'm literally at that stage right now, with the EXACT same set haha xD (technically both pins have been found but I gotta find something to trade for both of them)
Those pins look awesome!:wiggle:

Tell me about it...drooling over them now haha

drool.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back