• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Outstanding Surprise!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Outstanding Surprise!!!

nsingleton

Jessica Rabbit Addict
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
2012-05-26_11-23-45_424.jpg

A wonderful surprise pin came in the mail today, sent by Mickeymousje!!! I want to publicly give a HUGE thanks to her for such an amazing pin! :hsd:Words can not express how very grateful I am!!! :bowdown: Thanks to her and Debby and Greg, my collection has grown with two more EXTRAORDINARY pins in a time when I am unable to expand it myself; thanks a million to you wonderful and generous people! I hope many good things come back your way for all the kindness you all show others! You make the world a better place! And brought a ear-to-ear grin to at least my face!!!:D I can not wait to get them in the shadow boxes or frames and post my photos of my collection! Small, but with great potential, lol! Thank you so much, again, Mickeymousje!!! I just don't know what else I can say, THANK YOU!!! LOL!

Hnnng levels... of... jealousy... increasing... exponentially! :p

Super duper congrats on this, Debby and Greg are sooo sweet for sending you that! The disney magic really does live in the hearts of Disney fans and they show all the time how much they love it by passing it on to others.

Stunning pin, perfect for your collection! So we're at 7 to 3 if I'm right on Jessica's now? I've got some catching up to do!

Congrats again and thank yous to Mickeymousje for spreading the kind DPF love about the world :)

WOW! congrats! Your collection is growing faster than you thought it would is'nt it?;) Like i told you your so nice you'll be reciving a TON of zaps! I hope I can zap you someday I just don't have any Jessicas :/ will have 2 work on getting some for you! :)

Hnnng levels... of... jealousy... increasing... exponentially! :p

Super duper congrats on this, Debby and Greg are sooo sweet for sending you that! The disney magic really does live in the hearts of Disney fans and they show all the time how much they love it by passing it on to others.

Stunning pin, perfect for your collection! So we're at 7 to 3 if I'm right on Jessica's now? I've got some catching up to do!

Congrats again and thank yous to Mickeymousje for spreading the kind DPF love about the world :)

Thank you! I love it! Definitely very generous and kind of Mickeymousje!!! I can not thank her enough!

You are very accurate, it is now 7 to 3, lol; just remeber, when I get back on my feet, I have the favor to repay to others, lol! ;) I am sure you will surpass me in no time! :)

WOW! congrats! Your collection is growing faster than you thought it would is'nt it?;) Like i told you your so nice you'll be reciving a TON of zaps! I hope I can zap you someday I just don't have any Jessicas :/ will have 2 work on getting some for you! :)

Thank you so very much, you were very right!!! LOL! You are all so wonderful here! And I hope I can one day zap you, as well as many others!:D I find myself watching as much of all my DPF friends "want" pages as I do my own, lmao!:rofl: But it makes it that much more fun, ha ha!

First off, congrats on the pin, looks great. But I must have missed something. Seems like you are getting better from something? Not sure what's up but, if appropriate, get well soon.

Thank you, both for the congrats ( I LOVE the new addition!) and the concern! :) I am getting better from a HUGE financial set back, unfortunately, ugh, LOL! If you want to know what, here is the link:
http://disneypinforum.com/showthread.php?13508-Having-To-Put-My-Pin-Collection-On-Hold!
It happened a few weeks ago now, but feel free to read if you want; totally understand if you do not, LOL! A bunch of drama with not so nice people, ha ha! Welcome to DPF, hope to chat with ya more!!! :)

People seem so generous on here, its refreshing. Whenever i find a better job i'll have to join in on this fun.

People are amazingly kind here, a wonderful place to make friends! Welcome and I hope we talk more! I can not wait to make someone as happy as these three have made me, and lets not forget on the amazing and kind words shared and time and energy put into helping me in other ways!!! I am so happy to be a part of this SPECTACULAR family! :)

Over here where just like one big family and I just wanted to put back some sunshine in your life :D
Really happy you like the pin! ;)

Well thank you again!!! I don't just like it, I LOVE it, lol!!! :drool::drool: It is amazing!!! Definitely brought some sunshine back into my life, and it means the world to me! I am so happy to be a part of this amazing family!!! :)

How wonderful..Debby and Greg are awesome!

I totally agree, however, this is from Mickeymousje, not Debby and Greg!!! Debby and Greg are most definitely extraordinary, but want to make sure that Mickeymousje gets the credit for her wonderful kindness!!! They are all so fantastic! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back