• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My pascal / Tangled Collection <3 OMG I GOT HER!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My pascal / Tangled Collection <3 OMG I GOT HER!!

coupleofdorks

SDpinTradingCouple
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I've been grateful to find all these pins and am happy to say I am only missing one pascal pin and one tangled pin that I want! Ahhh :) so here is my pretty pretty collection
image_zps5b5474b8.jpg

Here are some new additions ^.^ oh how I love my collection!!! Happy dance!!

photo24_zpsc38bd0c3.jpg

Last edited:
Wow huge congrats!! I'm very envious of the opening day and chair pin lol

Good luck on finding the last two u want ;)

a stunning collection! VERY JELLY of your opening day and pascal... drool worthy!! good job guys your on a roll!

THANK YOU!!! The pascal is price possession! :)

I love your wonderful and beautiful pins! I hope to someday have a collection as good as yours :)

Awww Thank you!! :)

Beautiful collection! Congrats on getting those harder ones, they still elude me! LOL!

Ahh trust me there are those few that I still need!!! lol

What a fantastic collection!! :D

Thank you so much!!! :D

Awesome collection! Love the European pins!

RIGHT?!?! I love the cards lol sadly the cards are now black....

Wow huge congrats!! I'm very envious of the opening day and chair pin lol

Good luck on finding the last two u want

I love love love my chair pin!!! lol one of the few of Rapunzel I love :) and thank you!!!!

Thank you again everyone for the comments it means a lot!!! A new picture will be added soon... with the new additions to my collection ;)

Nice collection! I love your chair pin and WDI Big Thunder pin. Good luck getting the other two!

DP GRAIL DANCE!!!!!

huge congratulations! xxxxxxxxxx love her lots!!!!! i know i love mine like theres no tommorow so i can imagen you feel identical!

HIGH 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back