• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Ursula collection… so far...

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Ursula collection… so far...

a4matte

Poor Unfortunate Soul
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Some of you might have noticed that I'm a **HUGE** Ursula fan. Favorite Disney character, hands down.
I started collecting last May/June with the villains booster set that they sell at the parks since she was part of it. Since then my Ursula collection has kinda taken off. While I won't be a completist (let's face is, she looks weird in some pins), there is a good number of pins featuring her that I've already collected, and am currently looking for!

Here's a look at my current collection:

First up are some that I have in shadow boxes in my apartment.
Zj9vanX.jpg

iJ8DWFn.jpg
Fm35Sz3.jpg

Next are ones that I've recently gotten. I'm having trouble finding the same shadow boxes that I used before, so they're currently hanging out in my book until I can find something better to put them in. These ones include the Ursula Christmas pin, the Photobooth AP pins - I have the black and silver versions, missed out on the gold one. The Sinister Sideshow Half Woman Half Octopus pins. The one with the sold background is a PP, while the one with the pearlized background is the final version. A spinner with Flotsam and Jetsam, and a jumbo Disney Auctions.
5ZvB7WN.jpg

Finally is a set that has 4 of the Disney villainesses. This is a WDI set from this past Halloween.
wBTtLZK.jpg

Awww man. I love it. Great collection. I really love that WDI Villians set. You have some that I have on my WL too. I dont collect only Ursula but TLM pins so there are some Ursula ones I really love.

thats a really nice collection and the jumbo ones are just stunning! love it! good luck with the rest that you want ^_^

Thanks for all of the complements :)
I'm getting to the point of having most of the somewhat easier to find pins, and moving harder on to the rarer pins.

Wish me luck!

Awww man. I love it. Great collection. I really love that WDI Villians set. You have some that I have on my WL too. I dont collect only Ursula but TLM pins so there are some Ursula ones I really love.

On the same page as well! Magnificent collection of Ursula. Can't wait to see your collection grow bigger :D

The WDI Villains pins are easily some of my favorites. I snatched 2 of them up from the same seller on the bay when they were first released (and generally unnoticed by most) for cheap, started a conversation with the seller, and that person helped me finish off the set at a good price!

As for the general little mermaid ones, there are a few I like - I'd love to one day get a PODM from the Part of Your World scene - but I'm focusing on just Ursula at the moment. People are vicious about the pins featuring Ariel o_o

Wow, what an outstanding collection of wickedness! :bigthumb: I love the first big one in the middle at the top where it looks like she has purple sand!!! :)

Thanks for the compliments :D

I got some new ones recently! I already had the Black and Silver AP filmstrip pins, but I now have the gold one! It's not AP, but I don't mind, I have the full color set :)
Also got the GSF Ursula Villain Frame, and the Ursula Heart which really is a great looking pin in person.

oMSG3ww.jpg

Now for my current pride and joy...
UkwVOVN.jpg

LOVE this one!

I wish I saw this sooner! I just love your collection! Ursula is one of my favorite Femme Fatales, and I love Pat Carroll's voice. I think my fave out of your first set of pictures is the bottom pin in the middle row. Spectacular collection!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back