• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Need a little extra Merry in your Christmas? Trading Pin/Ornament COMBO boxset

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Need a little extra Merry in your Christmas? Trading Pin/Ornament COMBO boxset

fireheadfred

RedBaron &Girl with magic hair
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
WE ARE WISHING YOU ALL HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS
BUT LET US HELP YOU MAKE IT MERRIER

we are trading the CAST MEMBER exclusive christmas box set

tumblr_m9uf3rIG2P1qh60jvo1_400.png

pin 74906: Disney Store Europe- Cast Member- Christmas Gift 2009

trading: 1 ( us)
wanting 37

LE: 2300

ornament contains, the fab 6! surrounding by presents
and a very cute mickey pin

comes in box

wanting:
we collect tangled, ariel, aurora, prince phillip, sword in the stone and black caldron
but we love alot of pins and feel free to offer of our wants

dislike:
Hidden mickeys, fakes

auction will end: 27th November 9pm ( UK time)

HAPPY BIDDING

hey you, re-PMed you back

[

QUOTE=Masamune;313458]Good luck with the auction!

:p I sent you a PM a while ago but you never responded.
[/QUOTE]

Last Day! Any bids welcome :)

I will also do a leaderboard seeing as it ends today.

1.Mailtrader (Hollie loves to add to her tangled collection)
2.PatRin (A lovely pin that we would like to own)

I bid: the new glitter Rapunzel off my trades and one other glitter princess (your wants is ariel in dress or ariel
in tail)

We don't just collect princesses :) but thank you very much for the bid. The bids don't need to be from our wants there are so many pins we love.

Thank you lillimay for the bid.
I will wait untill I can contact Hollie to update the leaderboard as she is the rapunzel collector :).

Auction has ended.
The winner is after consulting Hollie and her Rapunzel collection is.... LiliMay.
Sorry for no leaderboard today Hollie was busy and I can't post a leaderboard about Rapunzel :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back