• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PIN ID Need help finding the value of a pin!

PIN ID Need help finding the value of a pin!

caroline23

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Hi! I need to sell some of my collection but am having trouble finding a proper evaluation for this pin. 124883-Cast Exclusive-Splash Mountain 25th Anniversary Magic Kingdom- LE 500. Thanks so much for the information and help!

Haven't found one that sold, but it did not sell for $135 . . . so it is worthe less than $135. Don't seem to be any that sold lately that I could find. Maybe someone has seen on go on instagram or something. Hope you find a price!

Actually one sold on ebay back in September. (Can see up to a year through ebay seller hub.) It was a buy it now sale and went for $180. So somebody was willing to pay that much at that time (or it was a plant), but since then the value seems to have dropped.

Back